From SmoothVideo Project
Setting up Stereoscopic Player
- version used: 2.1.4 (23 April 2014)
- developer's web site
Requires: ffdshow, LAV filters.
- Open File -> Settings... from the main menu
- In Decoder section choose Preferred Filters tab
- Select Other -> Video Processor and press Add... then select ffdshow raw video filter and press OK
- To use LAV hardware decoder for stereo pairs:
- Install LAV Filters
- Select Video Decoder -> MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 Video Decoder and press Add... then select LAV Video Decoder and press OK
How to check
- Stereoscopic Player isn't compatible with SVP's additional features like frame crop and black borders lighting and there's nothing we (SVP Team) can do about it, consider posting a request to the Stereoscopic developers.