From SmoothVideo Project
Setting up Daum PotPlayer
- version used: 1.6.47450 (8 May 2014)
- the latest English version available on VideoHelp
Requires: ffdshow should be installed in advance.
- Press right mouse button -> Preferences... and go to Filter Control -> Global Filter Priority section
- Click Add registered filter and selectffdshow raw video filter in the list, then press OK
- Select ffdshow raw video filter and set Priority: Prefer
- Go to Filter Control -> Video Decoder section and ensure all set to Built-in Decoder
- Click Built-in codec/DXVA settings and in the window opened check Use DXVA and Use DXVA2 Copy-Back Mode
How to check
Many useful information can be seen in the Playback/System Info... window which can be opened with Ctrl+F1 hot key.
- LAV Filters can be used instead of built-in decoders.