From SmoothVideo Project
Setting up Daum PotPlayer
- version used: 1.7.8577 (8 Feb 2018)
- developer's web site
Requires: ffdshow, Intel Media SDK DLLs (for BD3D)
- Press right mouse button -> Preferences... and go to Filter Control -> Filter Priority (Overall) section
- Click Add registered filter and selectffdshow raw video filter in the list, then press OK
- Select ffdshow raw video filter and set Priority: Prefer
- Go to Filter Control -> Video Decoder section and ensure all set to Built-in Decoder
- Click Built-in codec/DXVA settings and in the window opened check Use DXVA and Use DXVA2 Copy-Back Mode
How to check
BD 3D setup
- Choose Install additional codec (OpenCodec) at installation time, or simply download Intel Media SDK DLLs.
- Open Preferences and go to 3D Mode section,
- Mark the Enable H.264 MVC 3D Decoder checkbox,
- Set Output mode to Synthesized View: TAB at full resolution.
Many useful information can be seen in the Playback/System Info... window which can be opened with Ctrl+F1 hot key.
- LAV Filters can be used instead of built-in decoders.