From SmoothVideo Project
Setting up MPC-HC
- a.k.a. Media Player Classic - Home Cinema
- version used: 1.7.5 (1 May 2014)
- developer's web site
Requires: ffdshow should be installed in advance.
- Open View -> Options main menu item
- In Internal Filters section
- Click on Internal LAV filter settings -> Video decoder and choose DXVA2 (copy-back) mode
- Open External Filters section
- Click Add Filter... then select ffdshow raw video filter in the list and press OK
- Select ffdshow raw video filter and set Prefer mode then click OK
How to check
- List of filters in use should be like this:
- Useful information about current renderer stats can be seen with Ctrl+J hot key.
- Video renderer can be set from Options -> Playback -> Output section.