The price is for desktop SVP 4 applications only! SVPlayer for mobiles (iOS, Android) sold separately!
- Bank card payments processing by Paddle.
- Local payment systems processing powered by Paymentwall.
- Available payment methods varies per country.
- Please prefer LTC when it’s possible cause it’s the fastest one with lowest transaction fees.
- Install SVPlayer from Google Play on your Android phone.
- Open the app, pass the hardware test, open corner menu -> For nerds, press the Buy SVP 4 Pro/Mac license key button.
- Purchase the license.
- Once the payment is completed, the button will change to Request my SVP 4 license key. Press it.
- Enter your email address and press Request license key, then check your mailbox for new messages. If you don’t receive the message also check the junk messages folder!
- In case something goes wrong – contact support, we will help!
- One-time payment only, a lifetime license.
- Free updates: All updates for SVP 4 Pro and SVP 4 Mac are free of charge, for a lifetime.
- You’re allowed to use SVP on a single Windows or macOS computer only, however you can transfer the license to another one.
- You can transfer the license from one computer to another by using License Manager.
- You can purchase additional licenses for $10 per computer via License Manager at any time.
Please refer to the License Agreement and Contract-Offer if you have any questions.
- Please try before buy: if you’re new to SVP, try the 30-days trial first to make sure it works for you!
- No physical shipment: the product license key and invoice are sent by email within a few minutes after purchase.
- We offer an unconditional money back for 15 days from the purchase. Regarding refunds please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site allows purchases online, and you can pay for our Product by using Visa or MasterCard bank cards. After accepting the purchase of the Product selected, a secure window with the Paddle processing service will open, where you need to enter the information of your bankcard. 3D Secure is used for additional user verification. If your bank supports this technology, you will be redirected to their server for additional authentication. You can find more information about additional authentication methods by contacting the bank, which issued the card to you.
Paddle system protects and processes your bankcard information according to PCI DSS 3.0 security standard. The information to the payment system is sent encrypted with the use of SSL encryption technology. Further information processing is done through closed banking networks, which have the highest security measures in place. Paddle does not send or give your bankcard information to any third party. 3D Secure technology is used for additional user verification.
Online payments safety
The information you enter (name, address, phone number, email, credit card number) is confidential and is never shared with anyone. Your credit card information is always sent encrypted and is not stored on our Web-server.
Bank guarantees the safety of all processed online payments. All operations done with the payment cards are done according to the requirements listed by VISA International, MasterCard, and other payments systems. Special technology is used to send the information to ensure security of online purchases, and the information is processed on a secure high-tech server of the processing company.
SVP’s GPU-accelerated Avisynth and Vapoursynth plugins with NVidia Optical Flow (NVOF) support.
Windows, macOS: running SVP Manager is required!