The price is for desktop SVP 4 applications only! Android version (SVPlayer) sold separately!
A valid email address is required, otherwise you won’t receive the license key!
- No PayPal account needed for card payments via PayPal in most countries.
- Due to the stupid restriction PayPal payments won’t work from business accounts. If you only have business PayPal account and want to use it contact us at email@example.com.
- Local payment systems processing powered by Paymentwall.
- Available payment methods varies per country.
- One-time payment only, a lifetime license.
- Free updates: All updates for SVP 4 Pro and SVP 4 Mac are free of charge, for a lifetime.
- You’re allowed to use SVP on a single Windows or macOS computer only, however you can transfer the license to another one.
- You can transfer the license from one computer to another by using License Manager.
- You can purchase additional licenses for $10 per computer via License Manager at any time.
Please refer to the License Agreement and Contract-Offer if you have any questions.
- Please try before buy: if you’re new to SVP, try the 30-days trial first to make sure it works for you!
- No physical shipment: the product license key and invoice are sent by email within a few minutes after purchase.
- We offer an unconditional money back for 15 days from the purchase. Regarding refunds please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site allows purchases online, and you can pay for our Product by using Visa or MasterCard bank cards. After accepting the purchase of the Product selected, a secure window with the CloudPayments processing service will open, where you need to enter the information of your bankcard. 3D Secure is used for additional user verification. If your bank supports this technology, you will be redirected to their server for additional authentication. You can find more information about additional authentication methods by contacting the bank, which issued the card to you.
CloudPayments system protects and processes your bankcard information according to PCI DSS 3.0 security standard. The information to the payment system is sent encrypted with the use of SSL encryption technology. Further information processing is done through closed banking networks, which have the highest security measures in place. CloudPayments does not send or give your bankcard information to any third party. 3D Secure technology is used for additional user verification.
Online payments safety
The information you enter (name, address, phone number, email, credit card number) is confidential and is never shared with anyone. Your credit card information is always sent encrypted and is not stored on our Web-server.
Bank guarantees the safety of all processed online payments. All operations done with the payment cards are done according to the requirements listed by VISA International, MasterCard, and other payments systems. Special technology is used to send the information to ensure security of online purchases, and the information is processed on a secure high-tech server of the processing company.