Regular updates No watermarks / ads Great support
The price is for desktop SVP 4 applications only! Android version (SVPlayer) sold separately!
- Only Mastercard cards with 3DSecure support are accepted.
- Visa cards are temporarily NOT accepted!
- In case your card was declined use the PayPal option above.
- Local payment systems processing powered by Paymentwall.
- Available payment methods varies per country.
- Install SVPlayer from Google Play on your Android phone.
- Open the app, pass the hardware test, open corner menu -> For nerds, press the Buy SVP 4 Pro/Mac license key button.
- Purchase the license.
- Once the payment is completed, the button will change to Request my SVP 4 license key. Press it.
- Enter your email address and press Request license key, then check your mailbox for new messages. If you don’t receive the message also check the junk messages folder!
- In case something goes wrong – contact support, we will help!
- One-time payment only, a lifetime license.
- Free updates: All updates for SVP 4 Pro and SVP 4 Mac are free of charge, for a lifetime.
- You’re allowed to use SVP on a single Windows or macOS computer only, however you can transfer the license to another one.
- You can transfer the license from one computer to another by using License Manager.
- You can purchase additional licenses for $10 per computer via License Manager at any time.
Please refer to the License Agreement and Contract-Offer if you have any questions.
- Please try before buy: if you’re new to SVP, try the 30-days trial first to make sure it works for you!
- No physical shipment: the product license key and invoice are sent by email within a few minutes after purchase.
- We offer an unconditional money back for 15 days from the purchase. Regarding refunds please contact us via email@example.com.
Our site allows purchases online, and you can pay for our Product by using Visa or MasterCard bank cards. After accepting the purchase of the Product selected, a secure window with the Payture processing service will open, where you need to enter the information of your bankcard. 3D Secure is used for additional user verification. If your bank supports this technology, you will be redirected to their server for additional authentication. You can find more information about additional authentication methods by contacting the bank, which issued the card to you.