Jump to navigation Jump to search
Setting up ProgDVB
- version used: 7.05 (8 May 2014)
- developer's web site
Requires: both ffdshow and LAV Filters should be installed in advance.
- Open Settings -> Options from the main menu
- In Video -> Codecs section
- Choose LAV Video Decoder from all the video formats
- Click on decoder's properties button and set DXVA2 (copy-back) mode: Show picture
- Set Video Renderer: Enchanced Video Renderer (not the EVR Custom Presenter!) and Post Processor: ffdshow raw video filter
How to check
List of filters in use can be checked from ffdshow icon in the tray area
- TV broadcasting is often contains interlaced video formats so it's recommended to use hardware de-interlacing if it's available. If you have NVidia video card OR Intel's Core 2nd gen. CPU and later you can set LAV Video Decoder to NVIDIA CUVID and Intel QuickSync modes respectivly.