SVP:JRiver Media Center
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Setting up JRiver Media Center
- version used: 19.0.128 (15 April 2014)
- developer's web site
Requires: ffdshow should be installed in advance.
Open main menu item Player -> Playback Options...
- In Video section choose General Video Settings -> Video Mode -> Advanced -> Custom: Show picture
- Click on ...Custom video mode settings...
- In the Custom Video Mode window:
- Select Red October Standard (see "Additional comments")
- Add ffdshow raw video filter - click on Add... then choose Type: Video post processor and Filter: ffdshow raw video filter: Show picture
- Add LAV Video Decoder by choosing Type: Video decoder and Filter: LAV Video Decoder and set LAV to DXVA (copy-back) mode: Show picture
How to check
- List of filters in use should be like this:
- With Red October HQ selected as a base settings madVR renderer will be chosen instead of EVR.