(Redirected from SVP:IINA/ru)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Setting up IINA (macOS)
- version used: 1.0.5 (06 Jan 2020)
- developer's web site
To minimize installation problems please consider using at least macOS 10.14.6!
- mpv with Vapoursynth support installed via Homebrew
The following steps are essential after every IINA update!
- Install IINA, let's assume that you've it in /Applications/IINA.app
- Important! Launch it for the first time, then exit.
- Open Terminal and remove all the libmpv.* files distributed with IINA:
rm -f /Applications/IINA.app/Contents/Frameworks/libmpv.*
- Link Homebrew's mpv to IINA.app:
ln -s /usr/local/lib/libmpv.1.dylib /Applications/IINA.app/Contents/Frameworks/libmpv.1.dylib
The rest steps are for the first time installation only.
- Run IINA again, open Preferences, go to the Advanced section. Check the Enable advanced settings option, then add a few options into the Additional mpv options field:
- Go to the Video/Audio section and set Hardware decoder to Auto (copy)
- Restart IINA again