- 1 Is my device XXX supported
- 2 Recommended hardware?
- 3 Can I use my existing SVP license key with this?
- 4 Will you support Apple TV?
- 5 My device lagging / stuttering!
- 6 There's no video / green screen / etc
- 7 Interlaced video is not detected as interlaced
- 8 Where is Samba/CIFS support?
- 9 Can I open Youtube (P**nhub, etc.) video?
- 10 I see "Error checking license" message after launching.
- 11 I've sent a bug report but there's no response
Is my device XXX supported
We don't have any phone/tablet on the planet in our hands. This is why you can try SVPlayer by yourself for free and decide if it works for you or not.
Apple A13 (e.g. iPhone 11) or better.
Can I use my existing SVP license key with this?
No you can't. SVPlayer for iOS is only sold via Apple App Store.
Will you support Apple TV?
Hopefully, yes, a little bit later.
My device lagging / stuttering!
There're various methods to lower CPU consumption:
- on the "Frame rate" page move the performance/quality slider to the left, step by step;
- on the "Size and light" page set the "Decrease frame" to at least 1080p, or even to 720p.
- turn off hardware decoder (the HW button), this may help in some cases
There's no video / green screen / etc
Try to turn off hardware decoding (via options, or with the HW button). Not every SoC supports hardware decoding of every video format or codec.
Interlaced video is not detected as interlaced
Again, turn off hardware decoding.
Where is Samba/CIFS support?
There's no direct support for this in SVPlayer for iOS. But you can connect to a file share via the Files app and then open it from SVPlayer.
Can I open Youtube (P**nhub, etc.) video?
You need a direct link to the M3U8 stream. You can use 3rd-party software for a link extraction, if you could find one :D
I see "Error checking license" message after launching.
SVPlayer needs direct access to www.svp-team.com web site for the license approval. If you're contacting us regarding this error please tell us the indicated error code.
I've sent a bug report but there's no response
We don't know your email address unless you explicitly put it into the bug report form. Even if you're a paid user we still don't know your account address, Google doesn't share this information with us.