Topic: Cant use RIFE Ai, stucks at starting...

I cant use RIFE, when i select any video file, its says its starting and opens up a cmd window then does nothing for forever... (no cpu or gpu usage in task manager) The screenshot is in the attachment

Post's attachments

Screenshot_1.jpg 177.26 kb, 36 downloads since 2023-07-12 

Re: Cant use RIFE Ai, stucks at starting...

ps: i also selceted the profile for RIFE correctly with only 2.5x times fps and for nvidia gpu setting

Read the manual carefully
https://www.svp-team.com/wiki/RIFE_AI_interpolation

opens up a cmd window then does nothing for forever...

It must be so, but not forever smile
How long are you waiting? Wait for 5 minutes for begining.

4 (edited by Blackfyre 16-07-2023 23:35:50)

It takes 3 to 10 minutes for every aspect ratio change, depending on hardware. So just wait for it.

ONLY the first time of each aspect ratio.

So, what I usually do after a PC format for example is go to a movie or tv show folder, and just run randomly, one at a time, and leave them in the background while I use the internet.

PS: I wish there was ONE video that has all the aspect ratios, that one can use + combined with cut black bars from SVP together to just let all of them build. Is this something that someone can make? Run each aspect ratio for 1 minute then change. A 720p video, a 1080p video, and a 4K video, of just a white/black no audio aspect ratio changers.

Blackfyre wrote:

It takes 3 to 10 minutes for every aspect ratio change, depending on hardware. So just wait for it.

ONLY the first time of each aspect ratio.

So, what I usually do after a PC format for example is go to a movie or tv show folder, and just run randomly, one at a time, and leave them in the background while I use the internet.

PS: I wish there was ONE video that has all the aspect ratios, that one can use + combined with cut black bars from SVP together to just let all of them build. Is this something that someone can make? Run each aspect ratio for 1 minute then change. A 720p video, a 1080p video, and a 4K video, of just a white/black no audio aspect ratio changers.

We could also make a repository for the cache files maybe. I've ran pretty well everything on my 3090 and the whole folder is only 412 MB.