1 (edited by boumahcurtis 22-03-2020 12:07:02)

Topic: How Can I Make SVP Stop Skipping Frames

I am using Mpc HC right now i realised that svp constently skips frames so it's looks really inconsenstent and i want it to stop skipping frames please help me with this

Post's attachments

Capture.JPG, 18.37 kb, 300 x 294
Capture.JPG 18.37 kb, 251 downloads since 2020-03-22 

Capture.JPG, 18.89 kb, 272 x 418
Capture.JPG 18.89 kb, 201 downloads since 2020-03-22 

Re: How Can I Make SVP Stop Skipping Frames

It is frame blending on hard places.
It is solution to avoid artifacts in cartoons where one frame have a lot of differences from another one.
What you expect in this cases?

3 (edited by boumahcurtis 26-03-2020 11:09:18)

MAG79 wrote:

It is solution to avoid artifacts in cartoons where one frame have a lot of differences from another one.

i mostly don't care about artifacts  i just want it to interpolate every frame and not skip any

add new video profile, turn off 'automatic options selection', set 'frames interpolation mode' to 'uniform'

Chainik wrote:

add new video profile, turn off 'automatic options selection', set 'frames interpolation mode' to 'uniform'

i already have it set to uniform but it still skips frames

MAG79 wrote:

i also want it to interpolate even in hard places

then you can lower the scene change threshold via override.js - see smooth.scene.limits.scene value
more info there - https://www.svp-team.com/wiki/Manual:Advanced_SVP

Chainik wrote:

then you can lower the scene change threshold via override.js - see smooth.scene.limits.scene value
more info there - https://www.svp-team.com/wiki/Manual:Advanced_SVP

i already know about scene change but that doesn't change anything it's skips frames most of the time so doesn't work

Are you sure it's skipping frames and not masking artifacts? Is artifacts masking set to disabled? Uniform + no scene change detection + integer frame rate multiplier should generate exactly what you want.