Topic: Getting a MacBook soon, is SVP for Mac working properly?

Getting a MacBook Pro with a Vega 20 Graphics for the first time soon, does SVP install easily and work properly under Mac yet?

Re: Getting a MacBook soon, is SVP for Mac working properly?

SVP 4 Pro works perfect at MacBook Pro 13 inch 2015. Its performance is good enough for video up to FullHD to make it 60 fps.
But I prefer to watch 720p content. 720p works at 30-40% of CPU usage, so the cooling system works not very loud.
---

About setup. You can use SVP 4 PRO with macOS or with Windows (via bootcamp for example). In both cases SVP4 install process is very simple.
SVP 4 Mac Simple_installation

Thanks a lot chief! Can't wait to try it out next week.

Here are my MacBook Pro specs:

Apple MacBook Pro 15" 2019 | Intel Core i9-9980HK | 32GB 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM | Radeon Pro Vega 20 | 4TB SSD | macOS Catalina

Very powerful MacBook! cool

5 (edited by Ultra Male 08-10-2019 21:18:12)

I was trying to buy a license for Mac but it only says Pay with Visa or Master Card, where is the PayPal payment option?

Also, do you think SVP will be compatible with the new macOS Catalina which was released yesterday ?

> where is the PayPal payment option?

right beside the "PayPal" word?

> do you think SVP will be compatible with the new macOS Catalina

yes it will

It didn't appear in the payment options before but now it did and I bought a license. I didn't get any serial key though activation on Mac doesn't need a serial?

if you purchased from the License Manager then just use the same license key