1 (edited by Kuromi 09-05-2021 01:31:03)

Topic: How do i give write access to SVP to "video filter"??

Hello, i've been wanting to use SVP with VLC but it is just impossible, there little to no info on how to make it work and the one that's available for Windows users, i followed and it didnt work anyway.

So, how do i give "SVP Manager" write access to video filter and what are the next steps i need to do to make SVP work with VLC if there's any?

Thank you in advance!

I  have Windows 10 btw

Re: How do i give write access to SVP to "video filter"??

https://www.svp-team.com/wiki/SVP:VLC

I have done the set permissions thing shown in the image, didn't change anything (still shows the "you need to give write access" thing", also if i need to do this "add SVP 4\mpv64 folder to the PATH environment variable
add new env variable called PYTHONPATH, containing the same SVP 4\mpv64 path" i have no idea on how to do it because you don't provide any info on how to do so

1. Open instruction: https://www.svp-team.com/wiki/SVP:VLC
2. Click to "How to manually set folder permissions" link
3. Repeat all steps by pictures

recent SVP versions set required permissions automatically once you select "SVP in VLC"

what SVP version are you using?
do you see UAC prompt?

>  i have no idea on how to do it because you don't provide any info on how to do so

there're a lot of images on that wiki page...
and it clearly mention that you can simple run SVP menu -> Utilities -> "Set env. variable from VLC and mpv"

6 (edited by Kuromi 09-05-2021 15:16:33)

Chainik wrote:

recent SVP versions set required permissions automatically once you select "SVP in VLC"

what SVP version are you using?
do you see UAC prompt?

>  i have no idea on how to do it because you don't provide any info on how to do so

there're a lot of images on that wiki page...
and it clearly mention that you can simple run SVP menu -> Utilities -> "Set env. variable from VLC and mpv"

The version i have is 4.1.0.111 and i'm not sure what the UAC promt is but i don't think i see it

then stop using the cracked version and asking for support