Topic: SVP 4 Linux: "Additional Programs and Features" Dialogue not showing

Running SVP on Arch. I am trying to install the SVPCode extension, however the Utilities --> Additional programs and features... dialogue does not show. I.e. when clicking, no dialogue or error message shows.

Is this some sort of error with my installation? Is there another way I could enabel SVPCode?

Re: SVP 4 Linux: "Additional Programs and Features" Dialogue not showing

I'm on arch too (not sure how that is/if related), I'm getting the same results. Clicking the 'additional programs...' does seemingly nothing.
I tried debugging w/ gdb (no debugging symbols so nothing of value there), I tried strace:ing and found nothing there either.
I also tried enforcing the fusion style to see if it's the style that's doing something strange... same results.

*shrugs* I guess I'd try reading/editing the config files in $HOME/.local/share/SVP4

it launches the 'svp4-maintenance' created by the installer
it you don't have one you're definitely out of luck

Chainik wrote:

it launches the 'svp4-maintenance' created by the installer
it you don't have one you're definitely out of luck

That is the case for me at least, thanks for clearing that up Chainik!

check w/:

pacman -Ql svp|grep -i maint

..if you installed from aur.

keiichiiownsu12 wrote:

Running SVP on Arch. I am trying to install the SVPCode extension, however the Utilities --> Additional programs and features... dialogue does not show. I.e. when clicking, no dialogue or error message shows.

Is this some sort of error with my installation? Is there another way I could enabel SVPCode?

I let the packager know here: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/svp