1 (edited by noobz02152 18-07-2019 01:08:15)

Topic: How to set default profile

Hello,

I have several profiles added. They start with 1,2, or 01, 02, etc.
Whenever SVP opens or when starting a new video, it goes to one of them (labeled 11s), regardless of what I selected before.

This is not the profile I want it to go by default, so how do I change that?
I've tried renaming 11s to something else, and modifying the 11s profile with the preferred settings, but now it goes to the renamed 11s profile. It seems like it does not matter what it is called, but what the settings are.

Tried creating a profile named 1,11, 1111, 01111, but still goes to 11s.
If I delete 11s, it goes to profile 02.

I have to change to the desired profile every time a video starts.
How can a default profile be set?

Re: How to set default profile

If a video meets the conditions of several profiles, the profile with the largest number of conditions is applied (for more details, see the description of the condition Expert: add scores).

Conditions for Applying the Profile

3 (edited by noobz02152 18-07-2019 07:17:03)

MAG79 wrote:

If a video meets the conditions of several profiles, the profile with the largest number of conditions is applied (for more details, see the description of the condition Expert: add scores).

Conditions for Applying the Profile

The profile I'm trying to apply is Automatic. Doesn't have that option. Made a copy of it and it did.
Tried to add player location and extension by playing a file in the player, and it would automatically add it (pictures below). However this did not add it as default profile.

On the bottom of the Conditions for Applying the Profile there is a mention of how to apply strings, which is different from how the software does it itself.

Got it to work by adding Frame With and Frame height >1.

Post's attachments

01.JPG, 72.21 kb, 513 x 675
01.JPG 72.21 kb, 301 downloads since 2019-07-17 

02JPG.JPG, 72.48 kb, 513 x 675
02JPG.JPG 72.48 kb, 335 downloads since 2019-07-17 

if you don't have any _meaningful_ condition for the profile you can just use the 'Expert: add scores' and put some positive number into it

===
examples from the attached images won't work because all the conditions are AND'ed
i.e. 'file extension = mkv' AND 'file extension = vob' AND 'file extension = m2ts' AND ...
this doesn't make any sense, obviously