1 (edited by empleat100 21-06-2019 10:46:56)

Topic: svp pro audio cutting out

I had no problem with mkv files and using reclock. Now i played mkv in avc codec and audio E-AC-3, which i heard reclock doesn't support. So i disabled reclock for mpc ( that it doesn't start at all and also i change audio renderer in mpc from reclock) and tried default sound renderer, or direct sound and same problem. Every 10 seconds or so i have no audio and also i think audio is a bit out of sync. I use lav audio decoder, built in mpc. And i have 32bit latest mpc version. I put all settings back for lav audio decoder and still have  a problem. But i am not sure which setting were exactly default. And i didn't find default settings and there is no reset button. And i am using 120hz monitor and movie x5 mode. And movie is played at 119.880 fps and even i downclocked monitor to 119.883, it didn't help. Also i tried default frequency. And now it happens even for ac3, only ac is okay so far.

solutions i found (DOESN'T WORK):
1. disable built in audio switcher - didn't help
2. use vlc - i cannot install svp for vlc, write access error, while i give user under which is process running full right and it also happens to be admin user, so no idea why it doesn't work

BUMP

Re: svp pro audio cutting out

Turn on d3d exclusive mode in video renderer if it's now off and vise versa.
And switch to 64-bit MPC-HC.

3 (edited by empleat100 24-06-2019 09:12:10)

Didn't help urfotunatelly.
I started to trying more players and in kmp x64, it works with external lav filters. I was googling yet similar problems on svp forums and found to use these...
EDIT: wait, it started happening again, yesterday i already watched 20 minutes without problem, today i start pc and again sound is cutting and previously it was happening every 5 or 10 seconds. I don't understand how it can start happening after restart and there is nothing wrong with my pc, i watched videos in aac codec while, when this was already happeing with e-ac-3 or other codecs, without a problem.
And if i disable svp it stops.

EDIT2:SM PLAYER works fine for now, will see...

empleat100 wrote:

Didn't help urfotunatelly.
I started to trying more players and in kmp x64, it works with external lav filters. I was googling yet similar problems on svp forums and found to use these...
EDIT: wait, it started happening again, yesterday i already watched 20 minutes without problem, today i start pc and again sound is cutting and previously it was happening every 5 or 10 seconds. I don't understand how it can start happening after restart and there is nothing wrong with my pc, i watched videos in aac codec while, when this was already happeing with e-ac-3 or other codecs, without a problem.
And if i disable svp it stops.

EDIT2:SM PLAYER works fine for now, will see...

hi did you fix this
i have same problem