Topic: Acquire the video signal from the webcam and make it available to OBS

Hello to all.

As a title, I would like to know if you can use SPV to capture the webcam and make the signal available to OBS to be able to do live live (like a virtual webcam).

Unfortunately, the fluidity of the output images do not satisfy me and I would like to miser a 60fps network frame.

My webcam is able to resume at 60fps, but one of the software I use to apply the effects has the limit of 30fps.

This is the scheme I use:

First software MANYCAM https://manycam.com/ (acquires the webcam and makes the signal available per second as a virtual webcam) =====> Second software YOUCAM https://www.cyberlink.com/products/youc … en_GB.html  (acquires the signal from the first, applies the effects and makes the signal available as a virtual webcam) == ===> OBS https://obsproject.com/ (acquires the signal and streaming on the web)

The scheme I would like to have is this:

First software MANYCAM (acquires the webcam and makes the signal available per second as a virtual webcam) =====> Second software YOUCAM
(acquires the signal from the first, applies the effects and makes the signal available as a virtual webcam) == ===> SVP (acquires the signal from the third and makes it available at OBS at 60fps as if it were a virtual webcam) ======> OBS (acquires the signal from SVP and makes the streaming on the web)

It's possible?

Thanks.

Michael

=======================================================================================================

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Ciao a tutti.

Come da titolo, vorrei sapere se è possibile utilizzare SPV per catturare la webcam e rendere disponibile il segnale a OBS per poter fare una diretta dal vivo (come fosse una webcam virtuale).

Purtroppo, la fluidità delle immagini in uscita non mi soddisfano e vorrei svere un frame rete di 60fps.

La mia webcam è in grado di riprendere a 60fps, ma uno dei software che utilizzo per applicare gli effetti ha il limite di 30fps.

Questo è lo schema che utilizzo:

Primo software MANYCAM (acquisisce la webcam e rende disponibile il segnale al secondo come una webcam virtuale) =====> Secondo sofware YOUCAM (acquisisce il segnale dal primo, applica gli effetti e rende disponibile il segnale come un webcam virtuale) =====> OBS (acquisisce il segnale ed effettua lo streaming sul web)

Lo schema che vorrei avere è questo:

Primo software MANYCAM (acquisisce la webcam e rende disponibile il segnale al secondo come una webcam virtuale) =====> Secondo software YOUCAM (acquisisce il segnale dal primo, applica gli effetti e rende disponibile il segnale come un webcam virtuale ) =====> SVP (acquisisce il segnale dal terzo e lo rende disponibile a OBS a 60fps come fosse una webcam virtuale) ======>  OBS (acquisisce il segnale da SVP ed effettua lo streaming sul web)

É possibile?

Re: Acquire the video signal from the webcam and make it available to OBS

All I know is you should find a way how to insert ffdshow raw filter into the chain to make SVP work.

Can you help me? You would do me a great favor. I do not know where to put my hands. I really need this thing.

I found the solution.
The scheme is this: First software MANYCAM (acquires the webcam and makes the signal available per second as a virtual webcam) =====> According to YOUCAM software (acquires the signal from the first, applies the effects and makes the signal available as a virtual webcam) =====> Mpc-Hc acquires the Youcam virtual webcam signal and SVP interpolates. To acquire the signal, click on "File ==> Open device". At this point, I add "Full screen capture (game) as source", so I get the desired frame rate.A question: can you specify the exact framerate you want to get with SPV? For example 35FPS, 38FPS or any other number?

========================================================================================================

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Ho trovato la soluzione.
Lo schema è questo: Primo software MANYCAM (acquisisce la webcam e rende disponibile il segnale al secondo come una webcam virtuale) =====> Secondo sofware YOUCAM (acquisisce il segnale dal primo, applica gli effetti e rende disponibile il segnale come un webcam virtuale) =====>Mpc-Hc acquisisce il segnale della  webcam virtuale di Youcam e SVP fa l'interpolazione. Per acquisire il segnale, bisogna cliccare su "File ==> Apri periferica". A questo punto, da OBS aggiungo come fonte "Cattura schermo intero (game). In questo modo ottengo il frame rate desiderato. Una domanda: è possibile specificare il framerate esatto che si vuole ottenere con spv? Ad esempio 35FPS, 38FPS o qualsiasi altro numero?

> can you specify the exact framerate you want to get with SPV? For example 35FPS, 38FPS or any other number?

see https://www.svp-team.com/wiki/Manual:FR … _a_Profile