Topic: MPC-HC incomplete playback using SVP+madVR+ReClock

When playing videos using MPC-HC, the audio continues to play to the end, but the image last rendered freezes within the last second before playback completes. However, the player itself does not crash, nor does it freeze, this only happened to the video playback, either in fullscreen or windowed mode. Also, within this last second of playback, the seekbar icon jumps to the end, which may or may not be related. Attached is a gif of the icon skipping during  playback.

I've tested .mp4 and .mkv files, but the same thing happens to both.  To verify the integrity of the files, I tested them on vlc, but they worked fine there.

Is it possible that one of my settings in my SVP+madVR+ReClock setup is interfering with the video playback? Any help would be appreciated.

For reference, I've also included my SVP, madVR, and ReClock settings.

Post's attachments

madVR Settings_80.png, 194.84 kb, 250 x 561
madVR Settings_80.png 194.84 kb, 429 downloads since 2017-01-09 

MPC-HC Video Freeze Seekbar.gif, 31.13 kb, 164 x 72
MPC-HC Video Freeze Seekbar.gif 31.13 kb, 471 downloads since 2017-01-09 

SVP and ReClock Settings_80.png, 138.15 kb, 727 x 346
SVP and ReClock Settings_80.png 138.15 kb, 467 downloads since 2017-01-09 

Re: MPC-HC incomplete playback using SVP+madVR+ReClock

Nikolai Smirnoff
Does tearing test line moves smoothly?
Ctrl-T - MPC-HC EVR tearing test line
Ctrl-Win-T - SVP tearing test line

During playback, the Ctrl-T command didn't show the tearing test line. I'm not familiar with EVR yet, but I'll try to read up on it.

The SVP tearing line did pop up during playback, but did not tear. Although, the sides of the line appeared to be blurry, not sure if that's normal or not.

You need to pay attention not on tearing. Look at jerks in the line movements. Do you see jerks or line moved flawlessly?

Throughout the entire video until the last second, the tearing line moves without jerking. However, during the last second of playback, the tearing line stopped moving as soon as the video froze.

Looks like video track is shorter than audio track. You can check it with mediainfo.