1 (edited by robertus27 02-10-2016 03:25:47)

Topic: Windows 10 x64, mpchc, svp suddenly pause while playing movie

hi i purchase your great program

using svp 4 pro while playing movie to 60 fps, the movie always pause itself frequently (i didn't do anything)
i have to click play button to continue the movie, and after a few seconds the movie pause again

i just got notification from svp tray that tell me about opencl 1.2 have problem with windows 10 (or something like that), but i miss clicking the notification and it's gone

what should i do?

i'm using windows 10 x64, i7 950, gtx 1070, mpchc, lav filter dxva copy-back, madvr

sorry about my bad english

Re: Windows 10 x64, mpchc, svp suddenly pause while playing movie

If it is OpenCL problem then you can try fix it. You need completely uninstall and install again your NVIDIA graphics driver.
To completely uninstall current graphic driver use DDU software.

Pay attention that if you created specific game profiles they will be deleted with all other graphics driver settings.

MAG79 wrote:

If it is OpenCL problem then you can try fix it. You need completely uninstall and install again your NVIDIA graphics driver.
To completely uninstall current graphic driver use DDU software.

hi thanks for answering, i've already tried but not working
it only happen with windows 10 (svp 3.1.7 and svp 4 pro)
if i use windows 8 (svp 3.1.7 and svp 4 pro) the movie DID NOT pause itself

i attach my svp 4 setting

thanks again and please help

Post's attachments

svp 4 pro.JPG, 114.16 kb, 751 x 922
svp 4 pro.JPG 114.16 kb, 405 downloads since 2016-10-02 

James D wrote:

Pay attention that if you created specific game profiles they will be deleted with all other graphics driver settings.

hi thanks for replying
i dont really understand about that, is that in nvidia control panel?

6 (edited by biff 03-10-2016 11:15:43)

Hi, I'm using the latest build of Windows 10 (i.e. build 14936) and found MadVr's maximum rendering time had increased to approximately ten times normal, which caused video slowdowns for me too. I solved the problem by using another video renderer: EVR custom present.

biff wrote:

Hi, I'm using the latest build of Windows 10 (i.e. build 14936) and found MadVr's maximum rendering time had increased to approximately ten times normal, which caused video slowdowns for me too. I solved the problem by using another video renderer: EVR custom present.

i think you are right. i use evr custom preset and no more sudden pause.
strange  i dont have this problem on windows 8.1

thanks, maybe i should search madvr forum