Topic: SVP ver.4.0.0.52 must be updated MANUALLY!

There's a bug in 4.0.0.52 with the checking for updates - we can't add announcements of new versions because it leads to SVP 4.0.0.52 crash on start.

Please run Maintenance Tool manually to update to ver.4.0.0.53!

Re: SVP ver.4.0.0.52 must be updated MANUALLY!

Changelog please!

= fixed crash on start when updates are available big_smile
+ adjustable frame width alignment (http://www.svp-team.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2928)

smile

Where is this maintenance tool you speak of?... I can't find the download on the site :x

You already have it.

Launch it from the start menu (Maintain SVP 4) or from the Utilities>Additional menu of SVP

Hi developers, You should merge this pull request.

update Japanese =>rev.52 by svp4ja · Pull Request #11 · svpteam/svp4-i18n · GitHub
  https://github.com/svpteam/svp4-i18n/pull/11

You should merge this pull request

I thought I've merged it already o_O

Was it rolled back? I can't find the 53 update. I'm stuck on 52, and the maintenance tool isn't detecting a repo update.

happydude800
Try use SVP tray menu - Utilities - Additional programs and features... - Update components - Next

Yep, that's what I'm doing. It says "No updates available." When I check version number, I'm still on 52.

happydude800

any proxy server in use? it may cache the old components list from the server

happydude800 wrote:

Yep, that's what I'm doing. It says "No updates available." When I check version number, I'm still on 52.

Same thing happened to me but after a reboot of the PC it says 53. Go figure. smile

I click on the SVP Maintenance tool, and for a 1/2 second it shows the activity cursor and then nothing... I'm still at 52.

Interesting, I tried rebooting my computer, and indeed, the version number changed to 53. No proxy server was in use. Oh well. smile

I've run maintenance tool and updated svp, but version didn't seem to change. So I just restart svp (not a pc) and it's become 4.0.0.53.