Topic: stereoscopic player

I'm trying to use svp with stereoscopic player without success.  I've followed the wiki and added the ffdshow Video Decoder and LAV Video Decoder to the Decoder filters in the Stereoscopic Player Settings but when I try to play a video SVP says its still waiting for ffdshow and when I check the video properties in the player the ffdshow/lav decoders aren't listed.

Re: stereoscopic player

gillecaluim
When you play the video in stereoscopic player is the ffdShow icon appears in the system tray?

no

It is mean your setup of stereoscopic player is wrong.

Lets start from beginning. Open LAV Video Decoder properties and check these options.

http://www.svp-team.com/forum/misc.php?item=2889

After that when you play the video in stereoscopic player is the LAV icon appears in the system tray?

Post's attachments

LAV_settings.png, 57.98 kb, 638 x 519
LAV_settings.png 57.98 kb, 622 downloads since 2013-11-20 

gillecaluim
how to setup streoscopic pleer

6 (edited by gillecaluim 21-11-2013 05:01:42)

made changes to LAV Video Decoder....it shows icon when using Media Player Classic....doesn't show up with stereoscopic player
SVP works fine with MPC...just not stereoscopic player
I've emailed the dev for stereoscopic player regarding why ffdshow filter isn't being loaded...haven't heard back yet.

gillecaluim
It is your mistake not developer's mistake.
You just need to setup stereoscopic player correctly.

Simple rules:
LAV must be decoder. Its icon must appear in the tray.
ffdShow must be post processor. Its icon must appear in the tray.

What filters are loaded when video is played in stereoscopic player (menu File - Video Properties - Filters)?
You can put screenshot here.

I didn't think it was the developers problem but he pointed out that I have to enable Raw video in the ffdshow options which was disabled in the stock installation of ffdshow and not mentioned in the wiki....but it now works  big_smile  big_smile

gillecaluimgillecaluim
it now works
My congratulations!

Please tell us what we need to add to wiki?
Why ffdShow not worked yesterday?

Only this:

enable Raw video in the ffdshow options

?
Thanks!

yes, that was the only change I made.  Not sure why ffdshow had it disabled initially...I don't think I did anything but run the standard full install of svp 3.1.5 package.

Thank you. We will take a closer look at this moment and fix it to avoid such problems.

Having the same problem here.

One question:"Lets start from beginning. Open LAV Video Decoder properties and check these options."

How do I open LAV Video Decorder?

13 (edited by Blackfyre 29-10-2015 22:43:36)

aaa1 wrote:

Having the same problem here.

One question:"Lets start from beginning. Open LAV Video Decoder properties and check these options."

How do I open LAV Video Decorder?

Hold the Start key and press "S"... That will open the search function. Then type "LAV Video Configuration", while you're typing it, it should show up as a suggestion, click on it.

Thanks for the quick answer, unfortunately, nothing shows up in the search. So perhaps I don't have this LAV Video Decorder installed at all. Any idea where to get it? I did some Google searches but didn't find any downloads that match that name "Lav Video Decoder" ... I take it this is not a part of the whole SVP installation package?

aaa1 wrote:

Thanks for the quick answer, unfortunately, nothing shows up in the search. So perhaps I don't have this LAV Video Decorder installed at all. Any idea where to get it? I did some Google searches but didn't find any downloads that match that name "Lav Video Decoder" ... I take it this is not a part of the whole SVP installation package?

Of course I have an idea of where to find it tongue

Here's a link to the thread:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=156191

That way you can keep it updated too, updates don't come out too often though; once a month if necessary, otherwise it's once every few months smile

Scroll down in the post and find where it says downloads:

Then you want to look for the Installer (both 32Bit & 64Bit). Use the installer, don't use the zips. Once you've installed the whole shebang, then follow the earlier instructions.

Lovely, thank you very much, I now have the LAV installed and working with stereoscopic player! Almost there.

Now I need to "enable Raw video in the ffdshow options"

How do I do that? Another installation is needed?

Ah ha! I figured it out ... all is good, thanks again for the assistance ...

The LAV and ffdshow icons are showing in the Tray; however the SVP Control Panel says "No Active Playback" so I guess I am still not there ... ach!

Look through SVP' events log. Do you see any warning / critical errors starting with "VideoPlayer" ?

There are no warnings at all. There several critical errors but none start with Video Player. The critical errors are as follows:

08:55:28.425 [W]: setGeometryDp: Unable to set geometry 150x1+-1000+-1000 on QWidgetWindow/'QWidgetClassWindow'. Resulting geometry:  160x1+-1000+-1000 (frame: 9, 38, 9, 9, custom margin: 0, 0, 0, 0, minimum size: 0x0, maximum size: 16777215x16777215).
08:55:29.641 [W]: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State)
08:56:06.903 [W]: setGeometryDp: Unable to set geometry 500x516+590+250 on QWidgetWindow/'ControlPanelWindow'. Resulting geometry:  500x588+590+250 (frame: 9, 38, 9, 9, custom margin: 0, 0, 0, 0, minimum size: 500x516, maximum size: 600x16777215).
08:56:06.903 [W]: setGeometryDp: Unable to set geometry 500x516+590+250 on QWidgetWindow/'ControlPanelWindow'. Resulting geometry:  500x588+590+250 (frame: 9, 38, 9, 9, custom margin: 0, 0, 0, 0, minimum size: 500x516, maximum size: 600x16777215).
05:55:36.411 [W]: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State)
02:55:36.438 [W]: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State)
23:55:36.460 [W]: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State)
20:55:36.455 [W]: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State)
17:55:36.453 [W]: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State)
14:55:36.453 [W]: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State)
11:55:36.456 [W]: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State)
08:55:36.453 [W]: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State)
04:55:36.458 [W]: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State)
01:55:36.457 [W]: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State)
22:55:36.462 [W]: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State)
19:55:36.453 [W]: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State)
16:55:36.451 [W]: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State)
13:55:36.463 [W]: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State)
10:55:36.455 [W]: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State)

sorry I meant no critical errors, just Warnings as listed above

22 (edited by dooload 30-11-2015 17:52:57)

having the same prob with stereoscopic player...
(mpc and zoom player works fine)

all filters are configured as shown above, but when i play an 3d mkv the ffdshow rawfilter wont show up...
and yes the raw video is checked with all supported.

the svp event log dont show anything, even also not that the stereoscopic player was starting or something...
LAV icon is shown in the tray but the ffdshow icon wont.

the configuration is to 100% as shown above but svp wont check in...
can anybody give me some help with that?
my system is windows 10, the stereoscopic ist the newest licenced version, i have also installed mpc, zoom player max and splash pro...
hardware is the skylake intel 6700k and my graphic card ist the silent nvidia 750ti with 2gb ddr5.

i was so glad to find your plugin which should work with stereoscopic player, when it will work i will buy the svp4 pro version immediately...
big_smile
wink

p.s.
i updated svp4(comes with updates for mpc, madvr and others...)

Hi Dooload,

Wish I could help but I could not get it to work in SP either and then it stopped working on all the other players non-3D ... I did get a brief glimpse of what the software can do when it is installed correctly, the results were amazing. But I am not a computer hobbyist, I am an end-user and I am the kind of person who needs something they can just install and it works without spending hours trying to get it to work .. for that, I would pay 20 euros, I think. Good luck on the project, it has great potential! I will check back later in hopes that one day there will be a simple consumer version.

dooload

man... I really don't know how to make it NOT working big_smile

ok... please show pics of
- Settings -> Decoder
- Video properties -> Filter
- LAV video decoder properties

and what exactly do you mean by "3d mkv"?

hi chainik,

zänx for your answer...

here we go with the settings from stereosopic player:
decoder settings:
http://barflyer.de/pix/Stereoscopic_Decoder.gif
video properties:
http://barflyer.de/pix/video-properties_stereoscop.gif
you see there is mpc in the bottom line, guess there should be ffdshow raw video... dunno
the LAV confix:
http://barflyer.de/pix/LAV_config.gif
and at least a look at the ffdshow filter in the mpc-hc:
http://barflyer.de/pix/ffdshow_config_MPC.gif
with 3d mkv i meant half sbs in an mkv file, i also have dualstream files wich i can only play with stereoscopic player, and of coz half over/under also...

so do you have some advice for me?
wink

thank you for you patience and time