1 (edited by biff 09-10-2015 10:27:35)

Topic: Installation error (deps.avisynth32.mt)

Hi: I'm running Windows 10 (build 10558) and could use some help solving the following error while installing the latest version of SVP4:

Could not copy C:/WINDOWS/SysWOW64/avisynth.dll to C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\avisynth.dll.svp4backup: Cannot open :C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\avisynth.dll for input

After installation, if I start a video, SVP will run. However, it first presents the following error at the top of my screen:

Import: couldn't open "C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\SVP4\scripts\c08d4.avs" (ffdshow-filter-avisynth-script, line 3)

By the way, I did retry installing with my antivirus software turned off, but the installation error remained.

Update: when I deleted the ffdshow file installed by SVP 3.7, and installed SVP 4 again with the fresh version of ffdshow, then nothing works (because the AviSynth section of ffdshow raw video filter is empty).

Re: Installation error (deps.avisynth32.mt)

It's an error in installation scripts - Avisynth 2.6 installation isn't executed for some reason.
Trying to fix it now...

I believe I've fixed scripts on the server side.
Installation should work w/o errors now and there's no need to re-download installation .exe itself.

Thanks a bunch Chainik! It installs fine now.

By the way, for whatever reason, Avira antivirus software is flagging the file svp4-maintenance.exe as being infected with TR/Crypt.ULPM.Gen2

5 (edited by jazzba 16-10-2015 21:00:53)

After your fix OK

jazzba

you probably have some conflict between SVP4 Technical preview and this new version
on your screenshot your're trying to use AVS script generated by TP with new core libraries from this release

biff
Avira antivirus software is flagging the file svp4-maintenance.exe as being infected with TR/Crypt.ULPM.Gen2

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s … ?t=1797263

Is Avira doing anything else than giving false alarms all the time? What's the purpose of this program? Seriously, all the time people come and annoy me just because this stupid program spits out one false alarm after another.

big_smile

Yes Chanik all good now.....I was just a dumb ass for a moment...lol

Thanks for the heads up!

On a related note, I manually moved both of the avisynth DLLs into the SVP program directory and it worked fine... is there any reason they aren't put there instead?

you do what? o_O

I got this error installing the free-version today.

Clicked retry a few times. Then decided to click ignore. Everything is working fine though, but I thought I should let you guys know, in case it needs to be fixed prior to the release of the full version.

http://i.imgur.com/lbnXisx.png

Blackfyre

yeah, thanks... the same error possible with ReClock installation

13 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 10-10-2015 17:26:42)

Like I mentioned in another thread, perhaps it'd be wiser to install the avisynth DLLs into the SVP program directory...

why? you know, AVS dll can be useful in two locations only - either in system32 or in the video player directory
besides, this topic is about completely different issue

15 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 10-10-2015 22:27:32)

Chainik wrote:

why? you know, AVS dll can be useful in two locations only - either in system32 or in the video player directory
besides, this topic is about completely different issue

...then explain this:

18:25:49.020 [i]: Playback [90208]: Avisynth (32-bit) version 2.6.0.5, Avisynth 2.6, D:\__Programs__\Non-unicode Programs\Portable - settings at 'userprofile'\SVP Dev\avisynth.dll

Screenshot not possible because the entire text can't fit in the window.