1 (edited by mashingan 25-08-2015 00:12:30)

Topic: Video image has glitch with SVP in Windows 10

Recently I observed that the images have glitch in many scenes, see the picture that I successfully screenshot it below with SVP enabled
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/jjGEQFxUWR0zYvXnaMrM2QBjzR6t40F-W04b5TQk-3E4_ov2vWe217FpXFZMLNX1yZ1dvytKfdm8bK4=w1207-h561
link, screenshot with SVP enabled

and compare it with the one without SVP below
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/QRHtcsJ3cxZeCOZwnW5ErGpJyTIAAEKLqLB5noPzpRCDnbsqnk-HicqQXEM1-e8cLdq8IQF2MNAg-OE=w1207-h561
link, screenshot without SVP disabled

The first picture is the pic that I took with SVP enabled while the second is disabled. This glitches appear in many scenes to the point those are very noticeable.

I haven't tried with different renderer but for now that pics were taken when I was using madvr.
UPDATE: When I try using EVR CP for the output renderer, there's no glitch like above so this is madvr problem? But this is only happened when using madvr+svp, if only madvr, the video is showed fine. My madVR version is 0.88.16, the newest is 0.88.21. I'll update again after upgrading my madvr version.
UPDATE 2: It seems these glitches are very random, sometimes it very noticeable sometimes there's no. Is this possible because Windows only busy when I happened to observe those glitches?

Is there anyone who has same problem with me?
Is there any idea how to fix this?

thanks.

PS: those pic I save as jpg because the original png file has 2.5mB each while the jpg each is 250kB

Re: Video image has glitch with SVP in Windows 10

Can't see pictures

MAG79
This is the pic when SVP enabled
This is when disabled

After a while, now, it seems the glitches are greatly reduced to the point unnoticeable or non-existent (this is really strange), is it possible Windows doing something in background when that glitches happened?

My assumptions:
1. Video memory overheated. Try to downclock it or to enchance video card cooling.
2. Video driver issue. Check by disable GPU acceleration in SVP. Try several last WHQL drivers.
3. Possible madVR issue. Read madVR forum. Play around madVR settings.
4. And of course it can be SVP library issue. Play around SVP profile settings and post here what settings leads to that glitches.

Thank for suggestion, I'll try several case to see which one that lead those glitches.

Ok, the problem is solved itself lol

I guess after several Windows 10 updates, it doesn't appear anymore smile