1 (edited by akela3034 03-08-2015 17:25:12)

Topic: Why is my score so low, cant figure the problem out

Hello, I just upgraded to win 10 and am having problems with SVP, I cant run with gpu enabled, it just lockes up. I a up to date on drivers, any info on config or anything else would be wonderful. I have scoured the forums to no avail. I do have SVP mark logs I will attach them. I am running I7-2700k, evga gtx760 2G, and 16 gigs ram. I am at a loss, when I use auto detect settings, it is always a slower setting than the hardware i really have. I'm pulling my hair out.

Thanks for any help.

Post's attachments

svpmark_0308_1118.log 1.23 kb, 368 downloads since 2015-08-03 

Re: Why is my score so low, cant figure the problem out

Please, try reading before posting next time!

http://www.svp-team.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2671
http://www.svp-team.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2659

3 (edited by akela3034 03-08-2015 17:54:21)

Please try to read my post fully next time. I said I have been in the Forums, I have changed to DXVA2 (copy-back).   Never mind , delete me, ban me , you arrogant MF. Come back with that smart ass "please check forums first " bullshit.  Ive been around long enough to know to do that, maybe you should read a post fully before posting shit like that. The real question now is, How do i go about taking back  the money I gave you all?  Of course I cant. so whatever.

are you drunk?  hmm

Chainik wrote:

are you drunk?  hmm

no, just an intolerance for arrogance.

ok, so just go and fuck yourself somewhere else

The real question now is, How do i go about taking back  the money I gave you all?

i have no idea what money "you gave us all" but I'm going to send you $10 if you will get the fuck out of here

thanks for your understanding