1 (edited by Metagondria 14-12-2013 02:50:52)

Topic: MENU navigation DVD problem latest MPC-HC 1.7.1.xx

Hello,

First i like to say iam very happy with this great alternative to windvd its All2hd of True motion playback.

Every movie play's very very smooth without 1 frame drop throughout the entire movie using BEST SETTING = ExtrEme Quality SETTING in every meaning of the word  neutral
So, i felt obligated to do the right thing and donated $ for your efforts which i did today..

Now... i NEED a BIT of advise here ....  SVP is almost perfect ... ALMOsT..  tongue

I have a problem navigating through an menu from an TV-serie (uss voyager)
the thing is, either i see white borders on top of other menu buttons that doesnt move or fade away...
Or text and numbers are missing !!!!!

I have tried disable earo (desktop composition) ... tried another renderer (EVR custom) instead of madeVR etc... to no vail... well...
using EVR custom (default) i get to see ATLEAST the text and numbers in those square boxes of 4x4 you know...

But still, there are like white borders overlapping other menu buttons that sticks there !!?

See picture for better understanding of what iam trying to say..

↓ example (text/numbers missing)

Please how do i fix/work arround this !!
http://s28.postimg.org/h9csnplpl/example_prob_svp.jpg

↓ Another example (white border phenomenon)
http://s15.postimg.org/7l7oeskcn/white_border.jpg

System:

Windows 7 x64 SP1+

CPU = AMD PHENOM II x4 965be@4.0Ghz / 1.400v = 47C° Load / OCCT
Liquid-Air cooled = Kuhler 920
RAM = DDR2-800 (pc6400)
GPU = HD7950 Sapphire OC (Factory Overclocked)
SSD = Kingston KC300 / 240GB
PSU = OCZ 750 WAtt / SLI
Hobo= MA3N32-MVP Deluxe

thank u in advance,

Re: MENU navigation DVD problem latest MPC-HC 1.7.1.xx

this issue occur with or without SVP?

Rimsky wrote:

this issue occur with or without SVP?

Yes... i think i know where you going at with that question ...!!

Iam aware this could be VERY well an mpc-hc short comming .. (again!!) despite the many revisions over the years that mpc has made hmm (iam baffled)

That white quare border arround the language menu selection i get ALWAY's , wheiter SVP is on or NOt or using different Renderers liike. EVR, default rendere etc...

But about the missing TEXT/numbers issue , i have managed to reproduce that problem  → ONLY ← while SVP wos active on the background !!!

When SVP is turned off ... well see this ↓ pictar... neutral 

http://s9.postimg.org/nl1hu8i5n/whitout_SVP.jpg

So as u can see for yourself, its as near as perfection .. but... when i go deeper .. i get this ↓ hmm (blue box sticking ontop !!)

http://s10.postimg.org/y351rm0at/Blue_box_issue.jpg

So ... this might be very well be both an SVP + mpc-hc issue .... i guess its back to windvd for me to watch tv serries in Digital natural motion quality ... for the time beeing !!
Untill i get the right setting or wurse... untill those apps are updated/fixed !!

I REALY honestly thought i could DITCH and replace WINDVD for SVP + MPC for good from my system... fortunately i havent done that ... just yet !!

Don't get me wrong, windvd uses very good Frame interpolation too ... VERY smooth ... only thing is ... every 10 -20 min or so the movie judders (no microstutter) for like 10-20 secs and it DISTRACTS ME TOO much to FOCUS on the movie while watching it and thats so FRUSTRATING to WATCH !!!

So, again.... any suggestion to get arround that menu navigate problem untill they have fixed this !!

cheers,

DVDs are dead, did you know that? big_smile

Personally I don't even have optical drive any more cause I don't need it.

DVD menus was always a pain in the ass for SVP, we have some magical algorithm to turn off interpolation while in the menu but obviously it's not working in all cases, so you can just use keyboard shortcut to turn SVP on/off if you really like to watch the menus wink

To be more clear:
there's no way for SVP to be sure "this is a dvd menu, do not do interpolation here".

6 (edited by Metagondria 14-12-2013 21:53:48)

Chainik wrote:

DVDs are dead, did you know that? big_smile

Personally I don't even have optical drive any more cause I don't need it.

DVD menus was always a pain in the ass for SVP, we have some magical algorithm to turn off interpolation while in the menu but obviously it's not working in all cases, so you can just use keyboard shortcut to turn SVP on/off if you really like to watch the menus wink

wOw.... what an statement....

DEAD to you perhaps... me... i have like 2000+ all of them  big_smile

And i never NEVER have understood ... why u all choose for inferiour HIGHLY Commpressed AVI, mkv files instead of the REAL thing  !!! 
Because, those convertions are in ESSENCE ALL (and i do mean every 1 and single of emm) KNOCK OFFS from the original version (the REAL THING .. yes DVD or BD that you declare wAr!!) both Quality wise as Feature wise  !!

No DENYING THAT  hmm

Sure... it may be handy to play them in all sorts of different combo sets , and the file size may be significant smaller ...  but other then that ... it is and will never change the fact that u ALL are dealing with inferiour KNOCK OFF's !!
Me... i preffer to stick and choose to STANDARDS = ORIGINAL QUALITY And Most Compatible .. at least for simple stand alone players / or display's (usb, → codecs / containers ← especially ←)

So therefor and again...  Me thinks that PPL alway's will want an physical copy of their purchase just for that purpose / reasons i have stated ..

But thats an entire different debate...

Now .. for starters ... i like to solve that menu issue !!
That will be challenging enough i gather !!!

Oh and i almost forget... 

Thank you for the quick tut in the way svp works with interpolation in menu's..

Indeed, putting svp off for that time of period while in menu did the trick..
However , i have to browse and scroll to several menus and return to that problematic screen to get to see the whole shabam agian !!

I mean, tis not as if mpc-hc magicaly shows the missing parts again on the fly when turning of svp !!

Also, why does this problem ocure just on this dvd release ?  I haven't have had any problems watching / navigating dvd movies !!!

Only when i watch tv-episode discs !!!!

Maybe thats it !?

Ill investigate this phenomenon ... using other tv episoded discs .. like the SHIELD, fringe ... i have quite an big repertoire thoug to be an test subject for SVP team  big_smile

cherriepoopers,
metagondria

you can't be serious using words "dvd" and "quality" in one sentence, right? big_smile
it's like saying "i've high quality prints of my photos 9*13 cm size".

i have like 2000+ all of them

i know exactly where they can be useful today - just put a rope through the holes and hang all 2000+ disks on a really big tree in a garden
it can be quite nice in a flashlights especially on a x-mas
nothing personal here  big_smile

8 (edited by Fanty1972 14-12-2013 23:09:00)

Because, those convertions are in ESSENCE ALL (and i do mean every 1 and single of emm) KNOCK OFFS from the original version (the REAL THING .. yes DVD or BD that you declare wAr!!) both Quality wise as Feature wise  !!

DVD is NOT the "real" thing. DVD use MPEG-2, wich already trades quality for file size. the real thing (compression that doesnt trade quality with size) would be about 10times the size of a DVD. It was celebrated as a miracle to have such tiny video files with almost no (visible) loss of quality.... back then, in the stone age, when MPEG-2 was invented... wink

For todays standarts, that compression algorithm is totaly ancient, outdated, weak compared to modern algorithms basing on MPEG-4 or others who all are able to create identical quality in much, much smaller size.
The only problem that exists is, that the source material (a DVD for example) is already compressed by a quality losing algorithm, so that a ripp of that makes it worse, but its impossible to get a hand to the raw material.

9 (edited by Metagondria 15-12-2013 03:56:17)

Fanty1972 wrote:

DVD is NOT the "real" thing. DVD use MPEG-2, wich already trades quality for file size. the real thing (compression that doesnt trade quality with size) would be about 10times the size of a DVD. It was celebrated as a miracle to have such tiny video files with almost no (visible) loss of quality.... back then, in the stone age, when MPEG-2 was invented... wink

For todays standarts, that compression algorithm is totaly ancient, outdated, weak compared to modern algorithms basing on MPEG-4 or others who all are able to create identical quality in much, much smaller size.
The only problem that exists is, that the source material (a DVD for example) is already compressed by a quality losing algorithm, so that a ripp of that makes it worse, but its impossible to get a hand to the raw material.

Not to start an debate which is the better of the two..

Ofcourse by "The real thing" i dont mean to say that the content of dvd disk is actually the captured master piece lol !!!  The same goes with Bluray discs imo..

Futhermore, i know that raw → UNCOMPRESSED ← video material can be 10X or more times the size of even Blu-ray disc capicity ... Single, double, or even Quad layered Blu-ray discs..
And iam not even talking about an specific resolution the video is captured at either ....   

Else, that woud ADD another few hundreds gigabytes to this Discussion trolol.

Iam very well aware of the fact that uNCompressed video material can be very taxing on both the system in terms of speed and storage !!!!

And i know , mpeg2 is inferiour to mp4, xvid perhaps... that is if you woud use that to compress uncompressed video material perhaps..!

But the truth is , that nearly every movie, episode or what ever is found on the WWW is converted to digital files (ie.. mp4, avi, xvid, flv etc etc...) and by doing that Y"ALL COMPROMISES the ORIGINAL VIDEO MATERIAL from the ORIGINAL SOURCE regardless of what Codec you might use.

Lets not forget... if DVD or bluray woudnt exist you would not be able to use those fancy codecs that exist today... just and because they are solely used on homemade cams (Homebrew in general), and oh yeah .. DVD/bluray material which are the STANDARDS for stand alones ATM .. wheiter you like it or not   big_smile

Perhaps if mp4 or other codec woud have been used as an standard for dvd disk it woud look better... JUST MAYBE !!  But thats something entirely different from what iam trying to say here!!

In my humble opinion... no matter how big the file size is from divx, xvid or other  codec/containers files are ... (not talking about h264x = HD stuff), when i compared an DVD to Xvid or divx  RE-compressed movie file with the video material of the original source disk regardless of the bitrate they have chosen to encode the material.
I cant help but notice how blurred and washed out that movie is and is NO WAY AS SHARP anymore compared to the DVD source !!!

And then there are those other cosmetic flaws like Green frames (xvid), Rainbow collor flaws etc.... because of the conversion !!!

Even when i compared that converted file to an shrinked DVD9 > DVD5 movie ... = watching divx/xvid files is like watching CGI stuff .. you know...  its like ALL DETAILS of the original source is removed by converting them in media files !!!... small details like dots.. or cracks in tables/walls ... sort of speak... not sure how to explain it...

And then theres the backwards compatibility... those files are only ment to be played on desktops..Laptops... or other computer device...
What if you have just 1 tv set that has no support for codecs other then the standard Mpeg2/Vob or H264/mt2s layout structure that retail discs have !!!

Your all left alone with that media file that resides on ur usb driver or stick, that serves only 1 purpose .. !!  And that is to bE EATEN ALIVE roar chortles hahaha..

Again, by the REAL thing ofcourse i wos refering to DVD or Bluray RETAIL DISCS ... since NONE of us ...or maybe an VERY VERY few select group of poeple will likely have the master copy in hands to play arround with it !!

On topic again....

Disable SVP to gain acces to menu navigation works... but MpC-hc tends to crash often doing that !!!!

Also... arround the edge of the characters in the movie i noticed almost like ghosting border you KNow.. like static noise arround them when they move especialy !!

Is there some setting to completely elliminate this... ?

I have noticed that EXACT same thing in Windvd tooo .. but only when using All2hd + DNM feature !!!

Here you are ↓ let me show ya an pictar... big_smile

This ↓ is an captured frame from the movie Elysium (dvd9)

http://s2.postimg.org/7ngwcri51/STrange_phenomenon.jpg

... Any idea how that works !?

And lets not forget Chainsaw ...

@CHAINsaw

Hahahahatjes.... merry X → miss ← (cuz ill NEVAARrr will give up my precious dvd/bd collection  lol )

Also , and you need to see this for yourself ... its maybe because of my superious eyes lol but..

Iam DEAD serious .. when i talking DVD+QUALITY in 1 single sentence syntax  big_smile

Furthermore, i find the quality of Bluray inferiour to the quality of DVD using → enhanced features ← in software players such as ... → smooth / DNM video playback and sharpen filters ← ...

SERIOUSLY... when playing BD in windvd all those neat enhancement features are disabled by default .. no way to enable it... and maybe just because of those enhancements DVD looks very very NEAT and to me better then Bluray ..

Iam sorry but thats the way it is.....

Bluray and  → 3D ← bluray ESPECIALY 3D  hmm  is al an marketing gimick to ripp of peoples money and to counter piracy ... if you ask me...  yikes

Let us be honest ... bluray is like 40+GB BD discs and STILL my DVD5 of proximately 46xx MB looks almost better then that (thanks those enhancements .. i admit but still!) !! FTW SERIOUSLY !????

Maybe when 4K becomes standard... and again that is if you have an HDTV that can pull that monster resolution and not need to → DOWNSCALE the resolution ←!!!
Like it wos with the so called HDREADY tv (1080i.... instead of 1080p  hmm )

1 mistake i wont make that easily anymore when buying an tv in the future !!!

Cherriepoopers,
metagondria

Well, I can accept a loss of quality for 16000 hours of SD-video consuming the space of a small book and have a weight of 1kg
compared to
a rack of 1 kilometer lengh (DVD+box) and weighting 700 Kilogramms.

or alternatively 4000 hours of full-hd video material, 1kg, size of a book.
compared to
a rack of 20 meters (blue ray) and a weight of 140kg.

Of course it all depends how much video material you want to store in what size of apartment/house. I also dont know whats better for the envoirement... producing a Harddisk or 700kg of plastic.

But everyone can do it how he wants it to be done. wink

BTW, its like with 24 FPS.... Like we had 80 years of 24FPS we may have 80 years of MPEG-2 on plastic discs. As long as nobody says: Bah...thats technology my grandfather invented! wink

11 (edited by Metagondria 15-12-2013 05:42:46)

Oh noes..... u got me all wrong ....

I have only but 2 DVD"BOX" containing 1000 DVD's,  wheighing Just 10 Kg da box  neutral .

Now i myself can pull 30Kg with just 1 arm.... thats like 60kG with boths arms divided by 10kg da box = i can carry 6 boxes at once when my house burns down !!

Now, i dont know bout u... but i find that an good quality←VS→wheight compromise. 
And not the least to mention is the durability = lifetime of 1 dvd can be easily exceed the life time of an HDD by an factor of 3-5 !!!

Now dont let me start about Bluray good lord... in theory these "scratch proof" plastics can even hold data for an century.... like 21 Century fox PROOF  ... chorltes  big_smile

You know... HDD failures is known to happen... and rather sooner then u think...

Example, me bhought an popular 1TB 2,5inch hdd for my external usB3+esata enclosure ... now 1 week later BAM ... BAD sectors pending .. after only a week for crying out loud..

1 enhanced secure erase took care of it though....  big_smile   ... But before that , the drive wos already filled up to 0,5 Terrabyte... yep... where to go with all that info wos my biggest concern !!!

Now back on topic , the ammount of Moneyings you woud need to pay for sufficient HDD storage woud exceed the budget to buy the 1000 rondies by far.
I like only pay 22euros for 100 discs .. and AAA+ quality discs like VERBATIM / TAYO YUDEN (JVC DVD+R) not the cheap ones..

1000x4GB= 4 TB / 4  = 4x1TB hdd → (you would not try and want to rescue / recover an failing 4tb drive woud you) are you tad mad ??  Meaning → my example earlier this post...

Also, the chances your 4 hdd woud fail at once is astronomical unthinkable !!

1 hdd however.. and from that size !! You know where iam going too... me hopes..

NOw 4x1GB hdd or 1000 plastics... do the math...

And that is if we are talking about HDD... SSD however woud cost you only like 500+dollars for 1 TB if you are that lucky to find it cheap lol

... well... u get the idea of priceVSqualityVSdurability vs me ... meh...

Cherriepoopers
Metagondira ... OUT..
meh..

And not the least to mention is the durability = lifetime of 1 dvd can be easily exceed the life time of an HDD by an factor of 3-5 !!!

Yeah, a buyed DVD maybe. Self burned DVD has a similiar lifetime than a HDD (5-10 years). Now "re-burn" 1000 DVDs by hand to a fresh one, every 5 years or copy your HDD to a new one every 5 years. Whats more easy and less expensive?

Now dont let me start about Bluray good lord... in theory these "scratch proof" plastics can even hold data for an century.... like 21 Century fox PROOF  ... chorltes

They wont last a century. CDs already start to get destroid. (thats CDs in state owned archives, that are never used but are only stored "For eternity" at perfect temperatures etc in zero light cases) They get "holes" and now they are really pissed of because they need to take care of several millions of them getting holey and beeing lost for future generations forever..... big_smile

So say goodbye to your Blue Rays in 30 years. wink

13 (edited by Fanty1972 15-12-2013 05:55:21)

recover an failing 4tb drive woud you

4TB HDD cost "nothing" (well 150 Euros maybe), buy 2 of them, one for savety. And story everything twice. Still cheaper than burning DVD/blue Rays wink

14 (edited by Metagondria 15-12-2013 19:21:11)

An buyed dvd can have an lifetime of 25 years+  .. 
A burned dvd only  5-10 years you say !???

With cheap brands i agree 100%..  Have learned that the hard way myself !!!

But i recently have watched an burn of proximately 13 years old by now ..  Not 1 hickup during playback  big_smile
Furthermore, TRT scans showed 1 nice long CURVE upwards reaching READ speeds of 18x near the end..  Yeah , 1 of my dvd+rw drives is hacked to exceed read speeds  tongue

Ofcourse , and i have mentioned that on numerous occasions..

THAT IS if you USE and burn on QUALITY media ...

Add to that , that i have used Specialy DVD+R (HARD COATED) for my movies for LONG TIME STORAGE ...

Also, having 2000+ disc doesnt mean they all will FaiL to read at once you know  hmm   .. meaning you wont have to replace them all at once, provided that you watch those movies again from time to time.. 
If not for the movie for testing purpose then  big_smile  ..

That said, the chances that all of my movies at the same time will fail to read is far less then 1 hdd failure in the same amount of time .. lets say 5-10 years... mkay .. u follow me..
For example i have my collection for like almost 15 years by now...

During that time i maybe had to rewrite 5 dvd TOPS that couldnt be read.. or started to wear off !!!
i know what u probebly thinking... how many dvd's do u have reviewed during that time..

Well, i watch atleast 3 movies a week from my collection...  so lets do the math 3x1x52x15= drum beat... big_smile  thats like over 2000+... Lo and behold ... that happends to be my collection lol  lol
Iam just sayiing here... if the failure rate of plastic woud be like u say... between 5 - 10 years.. i woud be whitiout movies by now lol !!!

And the few i had to redo , i STILL COULD COPY / PAST lol and REBURN .. and on top of that iam talking about a few bad cheap brand & burns i have burned TOO fast (16x dvd) too i might add!!

hence, use only quality brands... never had to replace an good reputated brand that i have used for an → quality burn ←  in the first place .
That said, quality burn is JUST AS IMPORTANT AS the brand of media if not more so important !!

During those 15 years i have replaced more of hdd's in laptops / computers from others then plastic discs ...

Granted, i have had maybe 1 bad hdd that wos completely useless beyond repair.. during that time..

But i still own 2 hdd's that have showned signs of wear and tear according to the smart status and extended tests !!!
And those HDD's arent as near as BIG as 4TB lol... like more less then 1/10 of that size !!!

That toO is an risk to think about, → the bigger the size the more sectors/clusters that can fail over time !!!!
Not to mention the amount of platterns a hdd can hold .... !!!  like 2,3 platterns is not uncomon in BiG hdd's todays just and because of the capacity to hold so much data !!!

So you might want to re think the whole Durability VS price scenario if i were u ...   Cuz .. if 1 hdd ... especialy 1 of 4TB will fail in the next 5 years ... it will sure cost u more then just 15Cents for an piece of plastic u know..
Iam not sure... like the cost of 1000 movies at once because of bad sectors or wurse...

That woud be the scenario if you woud use 1 big storage instead of several small ones ... dont u get it...

The risk of running 1 bigh huge hDD is much greater then having several smaller means of storage u know... maybe not cheaper 4xhdd vs 1HDD .. but its safer..
Also... another advantage of using several hdd's is that you can run them in raid too for faster speeds smile..

4 tb hdd ... u must be either very BRAVE or the other one indeed.... lol... 

Also, did u know that 4TB uses an GPT partition and because of that will likely causes backwards compatilibity issues in OS, applications.. and then theres the mobo (bios) that might not give the right estimate of the hdd its capacity etc etc...!!!

Realy.... i seriously would think twice+ before u bite the bullet on that one.. ...

cheers,

Also... have i mentioned the usefullness of plastic...  neutral 
You can pay and play it on every device (stand alone) player  tongue

I don't expect to drag an external everywhere and make it work by just connecting it to an TV set !!!!  Since most smart tv's only read compressed media files and not dvd/bd structurers like video_ts folders or M2TS = BD nor disc images like iso,img,mds...

You see my point... the fact is its safer and more user friendly.

True, having an 2nd backup of all the good stuff is an golden rule that applies to nearlhy everytying..
But if you only have room for 1 backup i think its safe to distribute it as widely as possible on several plastics .. you know...  instead of using 1 big huge plattern disk to store thousands of movies that might damage and fail beyond repair !!!

Sure you can buy 2 4TB hdd's , but still the chance they both fail with an time period of 5 - 10 years is still much larger then that all of my 2000+ plastics will fail at once in that period .. you know...

And when that happends, iam not sure that it will be cost efficient anymore in the long run !!!!

cherriepoppers,
metagondria

Discussion about artifacts at objects edges moved to another topic: Waved artifacts on DVD

Thank u ... in ENGRISH...

18 (edited by Metagondria 20-12-2013 14:40:23)

I have found the root of the problem regarding menu navigation!!

FFDSHOw external filter is clearly messing up things !!!!
And / or SVP ..  roll

When iam not use any FFDshow external filter, i have perfect navigation time and time again !!

just great... i guess .. its up to me to expermint and try different revisions of ffdshow !!!

Also... i STILL noticed some stutter in some scenes during playback DESPITE the overide settings → "smooth.scene.limits.scene" ←  roll  mad

Again, i have checked the disc itself for scratches or other things that might have read problems... but the disc and more specific the scene where the stutter ocures DO actually play just FINE in WINDVD !!!!

Metagondria
i STILL noticed some stutter in some scenes during playback
What you do to reduce stutter?
If uniform interpolation mode and adjusting smooth.scene.limits.scene value are not help then change smooth.scene.limits.zero value to 0.

MAG79 wrote:

Metagondria
i STILL noticed some stutter in some scenes during playback
What you do to reduce stutter?
If uniform interpolation mode and adjusting smooth.scene.limits.scene value are not help then change smooth.scene.limits.zero value to 0.

Well, you remember i have had this phenomenon in that movie i have uploaded you to show / illustrate what the problem exactly wos...

Back then you suggested to change and set the commandline smooth.scene.limits.scene value... well i found the sweet spot for that movie .. and the problem faded away... no more stutter...

That is for that movie.... 

But now , when watching an episode it happend again... not in all episodes though.... 

So, it easily can be related due to the nature of the video material in which its encoded aswell...

Because, although the stutter isnt that bad watching it through windvd.... i STILL noticed an small jitter in that specific scene .. yes while watching it on windvd !!!
So ... this might be classified as bad Encode (video track as source/root problem) perhaps   roll

have done as you told me to do and set the smooth.scene.zero value to well... from 200 (default) to  → 0 ... but allas ... not much improvement ... but... i think it did improved an lil....

But iam 200% convinced that that SPECIFIC SCENE woud play just FLAWLESS in an STAND ALONE HARDWARE player ....
So i take that as an refference .. role model for comparison mag...

I know software players do Emulate the real thing... and emulation iS NEEEEVERRRRR 100% accurate as the REAL thing NOR will it EVER be as PERFECT ... but still...
have learned that on several occasions over the years ... working with emulated software that is !!!!

cherriepoppers,
metagondria

21 (edited by Metagondria 21-12-2013 18:58:18)

Update : for those who are in the same boat as iam right now  roll

well... it seems the stutter ocures only when i use additional Deinterlacing through FFDshow !!!

so, when i disable Deinterlace i can completely Elliminate the stutter/judder problem  big_smile  !!!!!

It DEFENITELY has something to do with the method of deinterlacing to_O !!!   ... Now... i just need to find the right setting when i watch stuff using additional deinterlacers .....  big_smile

And when i succeed in doing that, i will start to write an textbook to describe all these kinds of nuisances and possible sollutions  hmm  ....

cherriepoppers,
metagondria

22 (edited by Metagondria 21-12-2013 19:43:09)

UPDATE 2 → SOLVED  big_smile

Have found the right deinterlacer.... → KERNEL BOB ← to completely elliminate the problem ... 

And Specific SETTINGS in kernel bob tab to completely elliminate the stutter/judder problem...

settings like... swap fields, treshold ← (important).. etc...

Cuz yadif looks like rubbish.... it distort the image .. like waves in the countours of the eyelids you know (for those that done i want to upload an close up picture)!!

ERRrrrr... it only takes 400% CPU LoADs  hmm  hmm   ... All 4 cores loads fluctuates between 90 - 97%  hmm

Oh well.... atleast .. stutter is gone while using Deinterlacing ...
And no Frame drops (SVP) so far either   big_smile

cherriepoppers