Re: Lav Filters + FFDSHOW RAW

Intel is supported only on MAC environement. They remove Intel support for PC versions........I think it is because the app is openGL. So even if new intel gpu are good for video encoding and decoding thanks to Intel Clear Video technology with DXVA or the new Intel Quick Sync , it's not good for openGL application. I think the major problem is that OpenGL. They should have developped using DirectX so that DXVA could be used. Or they need to implement OpenCL that can provide GPU acceleration supporting most of the brands GPU......

There is another software called Virtual Dj that uses DXVA and can do the job perfectly without any lags and even with a poor intel 4500 MHD GPU. The SV PC developping is just crap. On MAC it's working so well. That is why it is the most used app by professional. The thing is i don't like mac environnement.

So i've been spending days and nights trying to find different workaround

From what i read my intel hd 4000 included with my i7 processor should be better to decode video with Intel Quick Sync that the CUDA of the geforce 620m....Am i wrong ?

I was able to get FFDshow work with LAV Video & Audio and at the same time Get SVP to pick it up.  wink

in FFDShow Video settings, make sure subtitles option is disabled.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2yvqr9s.png

in MPC External Filter settings have LAV Video Decoder set on "Merit".  You can also add the Audio Decoder on "Prefer"

http://i44.tinypic.com/t0pwrl.png

dnguy76
in FFDShow Video settings, make sure subtitles option is disabled.

no matter

dnguy76
in MPC External Filter settings have LAV Video Decoder set on "Merit".

thats right!

also directVobSub is ugly memory-leaking plugin
disable it and use subs in ffd

anyway in external filter list splitter must be first, than video/audio decoders, than in the end/bottom posfilters as DirectVobSub
You set DirectVobSub as first filter - that is not good

Perhaps you didn't understand that i was using a soft that doesn't allow the use of multiple filters..........