Topic: How to re-register a device after was removed?

I wasn't sure which device was which in my license manager page.  I think you show the original computer name, not the current name.  It might be helpful to record both.  Add the current name during the online license check that seems to happen periodically.

Anyway, so I deleted the 2 entries (I only have 1 active PC, and planned to reformat and install Windows again).  I didn't see a warning on my registered system  after the deletions, so I just used it like usual.  SVP worked yesterday without issue on this Windows PC.

After sleeping and turning my PC off then on, I now saw a brief notification my copy failed the registration check.  But I haven't found how to trigger registration again.  I played a video but it didn't show any of the on screen text from SVP.

I've tried to register in the license manager (only for removal and purchase?) and the SVP app, like the version and credits page (which still says it's a registered copy...both today and yesterday).  Worst case I'll just do the OS reinstall sooner than I'd planned.  But it seems like this area of SVP could be improved or tweaked.

Thank you for all your time and for sharing what you work on with us!  And apologies ahead of time if I just missed the right thing to click on.

Re: How to re-register a device after was removed?

SVP menu Application settings > Additional options > Reset settings to defaults > Yes, but keep video profiles
After that you will see Enter the license key option in menu:

Post's attachments

enter_license_key_option.png, 16.6 kb, 276 x 639
enter_license_key_option.png 16.6 kb, 73 downloads since 2023-02-09 

Re: How to re-register a device after was removed?

Wasn't showing yesterday, when the key was revoked but showing as registered still.  Appeared today before I came to mention it in the thread.  After yet another off then on of the PC (2nd reboot and day after revoking on the website).

Thank you though!