Topic: MPC-HC 64bit Setup guide request

Hi,

Can someone please write up a step-by-step guide on setting up the 64bit version to handle SVP 4 PRO?
I have downloaded the 64bit version and am now stuck on the video decoders to use, install etc..
Any help would be greatly appreciated
I had no problems settting up the 32bit version.

Re: MPC-HC 64bit Setup guide request

1. download SVP installation
2. run it
3. next -> next -> next -> install -> OK
4. run MPC-HC 64-bit, enjoy!

I've installed FFWDSHOW 64bit  and added to MPC-HC 64bit external video decoder preference. I copied and pasted the script from Avisynth from  MPC-HC  32bit FFWDSHOW avisynth settings:  copied avisynth.dll from SVP bundle into Local  APP folder and am getting this error on playback.

Error:

Import: Couldn't open "C:\Users\newuser\AppData\Roaming\SVP\scripts\202ce.avs "(ffdshow_filter_avisynth_script, line 4)

What am I doing wrong?

global svppath="C:\Users\newuser\AppData\Roaming\SVP4\"
try {
   import(svppath+"scripts\202ce.avs")
}
catch(err_msg) {
   ffdshow_source().Subtitle(err_msg)
   WriteFileStart(svppath+"logs\err-202ce.avs.log", "err_msg")
}

https://www.svp-team.com/wiki/SVP:MPC-HC

please tell me where do you see something similar to "copied and pasted the script from Avisynth from  MPC-HC  32bit FFWDSHOW avisynth settings:  copied avisynth.dll from SVP bundle into Local  APP folder"?

Chainik wrote:

1. download SVP installation
2. run it
3. next -> next -> next -> install -> OK
4. run MPC-HC 64-bit, enjoy!

Thank you- So do I need to uninstall and start again?  Will i see the option to choose MPC-HC 64bit in the setup menu?

johnnys wrote:

I've installed FFWDSHOW 64bit  and added to MPC-HC 64bit external video decoder preference. I copied and pasted the script from Avisynth from  MPC-HC  32bit FFWDSHOW avisynth settings:  copied avisynth.dll from SVP bundle into Local  APP folder and am getting this error on playback.

Error:

Import: Couldn't open "C:\Users\newuser\AppData\Roaming\SVP\scripts\202ce.avs "(ffdshow_filter_avisynth_script, line 4)

What am I doing wrong?

I was only seeing if I could make it work this way - sorry for sounding like a noob!

you can just add missing components via Utilities -> Additional programs and features -> Add or remove components -> check "core for DirectShow 64-bit"

> sorry for sounding like a noob!

"noob" must RTFM first! big_smile

Forgive me if i'm sounding inexperienced but do I keep the FFDSHOW 64bit installed and MPC-HC 64bit installed and then run the SVP setup again and follow next>next>next>install>ok ?

Chainik wrote:

you can just add missing components via Utilities -> Additional programs and features -> Add or remove components -> check "core for DirectShow 64-bit"

> sorry for sounding like a noob!

"noob" must RTFM first! big_smile

Ah ok - thanks that makes more sense to me with DirectShow 64 bit core. Noob i know lol.

Thank you Chainik!!!! I got it working now!!!!!