Topic: Nvida. 3D Settings for mpc hc, vlc, potplayer ?

I changed the graphics card from gtx 1070 to rtx 4060 and experience much more artifacts especially when it is fence shaped materials, elements, railings, is there any setting in svp I could change to counteract this? or in Nvida control panels 3d settings for the software players?

Re: Nvida. 3D Settings for mpc hc, vlc, potplayer ?

anders.nilsson wrote:

I changed the graphics card from gtx 1070 to rtx 4060 and experience much more artifacts especially when it is fence shaped materials, elements, railings, is there any setting in svp I could change to counteract this? or in Nvida control panels 3d settings for the software players?

Maybe with the 4060 you are now trying and watching new things because it is a more powerful card? Are you sure that you are using the exact same settings with the two cards?

No same things as before, no settings change what i now, not by me. If it change, by automatic then.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ … sp=sharing

Desktop 2024.03.09 - 11.25.59.05.mp4   Check the red carpet in right down corner. I tried to take the mouse pointer there, but it goes so fast.

Desktop 2024.03.09 - 11.24.04.04   - Check the windows white - I have the mouse pointer there.

Does anybody want the original "clips" if i cut them out with mkv tool nix, to tri with svp if u get same resaults, no RIFE.