Topic: SVP supported Video Player that can lower sudden loud noices

Hello,

can you recommend me SVP supported video player that can lower sudden loud noises. Most tv shows voice barely audible, but then sounds/effects are mega loud! I tried something in VLC in past but it didn't work well and maybe voices even quieter! Or something with AI that can do that.

Thanks a lot!

Re: SVP supported Video Player that can lower sudden loud noices

You can use LAV audio filter in MPC-HC player.
MPC-HC menu Play > Filters > LAV Audio Decoder > Mixing tab > enable option Enable mixing, select Stereo in Output Speaker Configuration.
It helpful if video has 5 audio channels but you have only two speakers. Usually voices are recorded in center channel and it will help you to get voices louder.

I already tried this, it is unfortunately super insufficient, still noises are suddenly loud as hell!

Can you be more specific?
What video? what timing with loud sound?
Maybe your issue don't have solution.

5 (edited by empleat100 09-01-2024 16:02:24)

Oh i thought it was obvious.

Any video that has like explosions or sudden loud sounds. Point is i want to make sudden loud sounds lower without dialogues being too quiet.

Loudness equalization helped significantly.

Still i was looking for some Video Player which can tweak this further, or with AI. As it can be still loud.

Like this: https://www.instantfundas.com/2012/06/d … d-use.html

Except problem is that it makes dialogues too quiet or if they overlap, so i thought maybe there is some video player with AI now that can isolate sudden loud sounds!