Topic: No sound during playback with SVPtube 2 - ambient light 720p?

I use MPVplayer for playback, result is same in MPC-HC. Sound icon is on, and not muted. I don't see any other settings in SVP or SVPtube related to sound.
But I don't have sound. Also live video is not 100% synced the same as the video plays in browser, how come?

Another question when I use the ambient light feature the whole screen is wrong, the ambient part uses partly the video itself or even entirely or none at all. "Decrease to HD" Is the only way i can get youtube videos to show with correct ambient light on its "black borders"
But "decrease to hd" decreases the youtube video quality to 720p if im correct? how can I retain video quality without downscaling or am I seeing this wrong?
I have it set to prefer 4k. (desktop res is 7680x2160p)

Re: No sound during playback with SVPtube 2 - ambient light 720p?

> I don't have sound

If you see an audio track in mpv then the problem is not in SVPtube...

> Another question when I use the ambient light feature the whole screen is wrong, the ambient part uses partly the video itself or even entirely or none at all. "

there was a bug in mpv, run updater again

Chainik wrote:

> I don't have sound

If you see an audio track in mpv then the problem is not in SVPtube...

> Another question when I use the ambient light feature the whole screen is wrong, the ambient part uses partly the video itself or even entirely or none at all. "

there was a bug in mpv, run updater again

It seems after updating both my issues were resolved... thanks.

"Granted you limit icherpan messages. We remind you that your message limit - 1 during the time interval in hours - 2."

Why do I get this annoying message i had this the other day too. why am I being limited. weird...

It is anti spam protection. Works to new forum members. Don't panic. You need just wait.