Topic: MadVR Compatibility

I don't know if this topic has been brought up before, but since I saw no topic about this, I thought about making this thread.
So, as the title suggests, I was wondering if there were plans for SVP to support MadVR. I've been using it for a while and it's been gaining popularity. Thus, I thought perhaps you could make SVP compatible with MadVR as well.

Re: MadVR Compatibility

Garma
SVP is compatible with MadVR. I have no troubles then using them in same time.

3 (edited by Garma 09-08-2011 02:38:38)

It's not working for me for some reason then. Here's a screen cap:
http://i.imgur.com/zIFiOl.jpg

It tells me to wait for ffdshow video, but I've got ffdshow video limited in MPC (merit: 01000000) in order to avoid some possible conflicts between in and MadVR.
Is there a way to make SVP not to rely only on ffdshow and rely on MadVR (or any codec package available) as well?

Please, show DirectShowFilter settings in MPC

Turn off internal decoders in madVR

I have a problem with madvr, some movies it plays and some it will not or will play but have a big slowdown in motion and when i double click to make the screen fit (no exclusive mode:uncheked) it starts to blink white flashesh all th time  cyberlink ham uses for ati but i cant find it.

kriiiim
What version of madVR do you use?

MAG79 wrote:

kriiiim
What version of madVR do you use?

i have 0.65
amd catalyst 11.8 (if the drivers matters)
when playing 1080p movies with svb and mdvr choosed in mpc it stops playing if i have the gpu-acceleration enabled. If i have it disabled i get about 40-80% cpu usage but the movie laggs as F!"#...

kriiiim
May be it is because of video driver or DirectX? Try to reinstall both to latest ones.