Topic: Issues with SVP Cast

Hello
I have an overclocked i7 4790k at 4.7ghz, overclocked 980ti 80mhz 400mhz, 32gb 3200mhz DDR3, SSD and Hybrid Disk

For a while I have been using this software and it was all good. Somehow I may have messed up some settings when I today bought a lifetime of SVP.

I am having issues with lag and unsmooth on CAST. My box is a tv reciveer called ALTIBOX and has no issues with 4k or anything. I got 500mbit internet up and down with very little ripple or lag latency.

Can anyone help me to get a smooth casting? I will try anything and it has worked fine before so I must have done something wrong. Change resolution is possible? I can udnerstand 4k being p roblematic but 1080 and 2k has never been issue but it is now.

PLease help big_smile!

Re: Issues with SVP Cast

> I am having issues with lag and unsmooth on CAST

"lag" how?
cast can't drop frames or anything, it always encodes everything
the question is if CPU performance is enough for encoding or not
check CPU load, ensure you have GPU accel enabled in SVP itself and NVENC is set in Streaming

Chainik wrote:

"lag" how?
check CPU load, ensure you have GPU accel enabled in SVP itself and NVENC is set in Streaming

Hello big_smile! Thank you for showing up!

Look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1soR_hg … essAppleby This video shows what shappening but this is much more prominent in the youtube video than on my screen. Its maybe 20 % of what you are seeing. It reminds me of how HBO had issues with Internet Explorer back in the day or when Netflix did not have properly set their framerates so that anyone with a 50 hz display had lag compared to 60 hz. The hz is not higher than my display. I have set the NVEC to streaming. I have not done the automatic settings as I do not find it atm (the one that test your pc. The cpu load is not super high and he is doing fine both temperature etc, same with ahrddrives. I am pretty sure its just a settings fault. Is the mad cinema enabled during the cast?

I am asking you for a way to perhaps ensure less "lag" or stuttering in the video. The interpolation or what its called I understand cannot be perfect but I want to let you know I am able to try both PERFORMANCE mode or HIGH demand modes and experiement with all of this if you could set me down a certian path.

I do not expect anything but I did buy it since it ran so well on pc and was wondering what we could do onward so I can try and enjoy the streaming part of it as well smile

Let me know if you need any specific info.

Chainik wrote:

"lag" how?

hello