Topic: SVPTube2 Error: "Sign in to confirm your age, sensitive content"

Hi everyone, I'm trying to DL a youtube video with SVPTube2 (paid, premium) and it's returning this error "Sign in to confirm your age, sensitive content" even though I'm signed in to Youtube? Thanks for any help with this

Re: SVPTube2 Error: "Sign in to confirm your age, sensitive content"

> even though I'm signed in to Youtube?

signed where? in the web browser?
in this case you should also set auth data (via cookies) in SVPtube itself

Chainik wrote:

> even though I'm signed in to Youtube?

signed where? in the web browser?
in this case you should also set auth data (via cookies) in SVPtube itself

Hi Chainik! Thanks for the help, yes I meant signed in to YT in a web browser, I didn't know about setting auth data in SVPTube2, I simply entered my username and pass and can now DL the video, thanks again!

This is suddenly a problem again, trying to view the Dead Space 2 trailer SVPTube2 is refusing to play the content "sign in to confirm your age, this content may be inappropriate for some users". My authentication was already saved by SVPTube2 so I don't know why this is happening again, in the password field, the number of characters didn't match the number of my actual password so I attempted to put my password in this field and the problem persists. I then instructed SVPTube2 to forget Youtube, then re-added it and entered my username and password and this problem persists. What is the issue here? This is absolutely retarded, why does SVPTube2 have this nanny bullshit?

Update, adding YT cookies, being forced to add an extension to Edge and go through a multi-step process fixed the issue. Is this nanny bullshit required for SVPTube2 to work or are SVP devs simply "woke" or? https://www.svp-team.com/wiki/Manual:SV … n_Websites

You don't need many steps. Only two:
1. Login in your browser to your Youtube account and save cookies file.
2. Set cookies file in SVPtube. Only cookies nothing more.

Cookies has restricted life time. So, you need time to time repeat these two steps, when it needed. Once a week maybe.