Re: 24p vs 48p(FFdshow framerate double) vs 60p(SVP)

MAG79 wrote:

kriiiim
There are some magic in three DS-components interaction: splitter, decoder and renderer. Decoder LAVCuvid for example is "not like" some splitters and renderers.
You have to change one-by-one each of these DS-filters and see result on your monitor with Tearing test (by menu SVP or by Ctrl-Shift-T) and smoothness on to screen refresh rate.
You should see line moving on screen. Its movement must be smooth and judder/jerky free.

so in other words i will have the little jerkiness in movies? and will the nvidia cards peform better than amd with their phys x? Thanks for the program its awesome im a bit picky about things but i can live with that. Much apreciate your work and your friends work:)
P.s I was wondering when will the next version of svp come out? it will take long i guess:P any way Keep up the good work!

kriiiim
i will have the little jerkiness in movies?
No. I mean: You can get NO jerkiness in movies if you will take patience and will do little test of smoothness on your PC with different DS-filters.

will the nvidia cards peform better than amd with their phys x?
PhysX is not used. Which card is better - I don't know. I have nVidia card. It works fine.

About next version release date. Perhaps it will be august smile

Thanks for the program
Thank you

MAG79 wrote:

kriiiim
i will have the little jerkiness in movies?
No. I mean: You can get NO jerkiness in movies if you will take patience and will do little test of smoothness on your PC with different DS-filters.

will the nvidia cards peform better than amd with their phys x?
PhysX is not used. Which card is better - I don't know. I have nVidia card. It works fine.

About next version release date. Perhaps it will be august smile

Thanks for the program
Thank you

With DS-Filters you mean, the output in mpc when pressing O and change it there? i use media splitter. It wont work when i use evr custome pres so i was wondering reinstall and try it with set setting?

kriiiim
No. DS-filters are:
1) splitter
2) decoder
3) renderer

You can check it from MPC context menu: Filters.

do you mean add filters to? or just uncheck the boxes? I need a litle bit help about this tongue

1) splitter. You can switch on/off using of internal splitters in MPC: View - Options - Internal Filters - Source Filters (see pic);
2) decoder. You can switch on/off using of internal decoders in MPC: View - Options - Internal Filters - Transform Filters (see pic); When internal decoder is off you can choose which decoder to use: View - Options - External Filters.
3) renderer. You can choose it from View - Options - Playback - Ouput.

I usually use: 1) Matroska Haali + 2) CoreAVC + 3) EVR Sync

http://www.svp-team.com/forum/misc.php?item=476

Post's attachments

Internal_Filters.png, 17.89 kb, 650 x 488
Internal_Filters.png 17.89 kb, 465 downloads since 2011-08-23