1 (edited by m4rcus 13-01-2021 09:42:38)

Topic: New plex for windows update broke svp.

Hi

im not sure if it has todo with this change "Include support for loading mpv advanced configuration from file. See mpv.conf.md in our application’s support directory."
or if the mpv-1.dll file i gotta copy over after each update is outdated now somehow. But as soon as i replace the file in the plex for windows directory the player wont even give me the option to change quality and more. And obviously svp doesnt get recognized.

please help big_smile

Re: New plex for windows update broke svp.

> And obviously svp doesnt get recognized.

This part is simple - Plex now wants mpv.conf in C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\Plex\mpv.conf instead of C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\mpv\Plex.exe\mpv.conf

> the player wont even give me the option to change quality and more

what "more"?

3 (edited by m4rcus 13-01-2021 15:51:41)

Thanks for the quick answer.

Placing the config file in the appdata directory works just like it did before. :>

Im not sure what else was missing but it was just 3 or 4 lines/options out of the usual 6 ones.

Since i am lucky to get a dev helping, you wouldnt know a way to auto-profile different plex libraries? Folders wont work and i wouldnt know another way to differentiate.
For now im using a keyboard shortcut to switch profiles which works just as well but im curious if there is a better way.

> you wouldnt know a way to auto-profile different plex libraries?

you mean - use different SVP profiles for different Plex libraries?
dunno, if the library name or id is somehow encoded in the video stream URL then you can use the "file name / URL" profile condition