Topic: SVP'ed interlaced video

The thing is, my radeon GPU always doubled the framerate when deinterlacing,
and for that matter, SVP'ed the video after deinterlacing gave me a very blurry output, especially when playing dvd.

For now, Id to manually disabled SVP for that, so any chance of this being automatically detected or another simple workaround would be great  big_smile

Re: SVP'ed interlaced video

paddy_mcholey
You can add new profile while playing video with deintarlacing. You should see something like 720x480@60 (or 720x576@50). Click "Save", then open profile settings window and choose "smoothness improvement: Do not smoothing video".
After that go to menu, switch it to Expert interface and check item "Profile select settings: Profile filter by framerate".

That's all. Now SVP will automatically use this profile with no smoothing when playing deinterlaced DVD.

Re: SVP'ed interlaced video

MAG79 wrote:

paddy_mcholey
You can add new profile while playing video with deintarlacing. You should see something like 720x480@60 (or 720x576@50). Click "Save", then open profile settings window and choose "smoothness improvement: Do not smoothing video".
After that go to menu, switch it to Expert interface and check item "Profile select settings: Profile filter by framerate".

That's all. Now SVP will automatically use this profile with no smoothing when playing deinterlaced DVD.

Hm, somehow I cant make it work.
By that way, its affect my progressive video also, and maybe I do something wrong here and there and in the end cant even SVP'ed the previously OK files (VC-1 mainly). Its ran very slow.
I'd to reinstall SVP though for a simple solution for it to work again.
I guess I need to stick with manually disabled them