Topic: Chrome Addon?

Hey there,
i have been using the 30 day trial so far and SVP is really amazing!
I'm considering buying it, but i wanted to ask first if there is any way that there can be a Browser-Addon (I'm using Chrome for example) which automatically playbacks youtube-videos inside the browser-window with an interpolated framerate.
Or at least that this plugin stops the actual youtube-video, created an overlay on the original video and then plays that one. Because i would like to always have a 144 fps experience since i saw what can be done with SVP but it's a little bit annoying to always interact with a 3rd party tool on your system to then open the actual youtube video in a new tool hmm

Nevertheless, watching Animes on 144 fps makes a HUGHE difference for me now so big thanks again for this awesome tool smile

Re: Chrome Addon?

No way to playback interpolated video in browser for now.

But you can use SVPtube and enable Autoplay option.
So, all you need in browser is to copy URL to video. wink
Player window will appear automatically and start playback.
https://www.svp-team.com/wiki/Manual:SVPtube

Would it be possible using a browser addon or 3D rendering hook like reshade to just get the current browser content as snapshot 30 times per second? Then push these frames to memory and have another SVP-Tool read that memory and show a fullscreen overlay where these frames are shown with interpolated frames in between?

nope
plugins like "Play with MPV" are the best you can get