Topic: Audio cutting out whilst using SVP

Hello,
I have recently downloaded SVP pro on my new system, whenever I attempt to play video with SVP on the audio will frequently cut out for a few seconds at a time, video playback is not effected. I am using MPC-HC and have not changed any settings. It's worth noting that I am attempting to convert 1080p video to 165hz, could this be the issue? If so what would be the best way for me to solve this problem? I have attatched an event log that might help, thanks.

Re: Audio cutting out whilst using SVP

chriswakelin22
Check if you are using madVR. You have monitor with high resolution:

2560x1440 @164.769 

It can lead to high GPU load while render 1080p video in fullscreen mode because of upscaling.
Try to reduce madVR settings or select another renderer. For example EVR Custom with D3D Fulscreen option enabled.

Post's attachments

EVR_D3DFullscreen.png, 24.47 kb, 646 x 502
EVR_D3DFullscreen.png 24.47 kb, 213 downloads since 2020-02-13 

I'm not using madVR unfortunately, just checked and my settings are like that screenshot and the issue still persists.

Post's attachments

active.log 6.88 kb, 188 downloads since 2020-02-13 

https://www.svp-team.com/wiki/FAQ#Video … Hz_monitor

Oh! Sorry. Looks like I was wrong about EVR renderer for high framerate smile
Try Chainik advices: madVR and NVIDIA CUVID Decoder.

Hello, I have changed the video decoder to NVIDA CUVID however the issue still persists, video playback is perfect without issue the audio is the only problem. If i change the renderer to madVR the audio problem is fixed, however then the video is very laggy and unwatchable. Any ideas?

Turns out it was a GPU issue, it was only using one PCIE lane, after reseating it it now uses 2 which is still an issue but SVP works now at least, thanks for the help.

Congratulations!
Thank you for information about PCIE lanes