1 (edited by Zabivodka 26-10-2019 06:49:12)

Topic: Bad Transcoding Issues

Been using the transcoding software in SVP 4 Pro, it didnt happen before but for some reason it is now, I keep getting these long lasting pixelated fragments. I have no idea how to get rid of them, I've tried different kinds of settings but still no luck, can you help? I added a file for an example.

Post's attachments

Annotation 2019-10-25 234710.jpg 272.77 kb, 134 downloads since 2019-10-26 

Re: Bad Transcoding Issues

Can it be a problem with hardware? Or does it happen constantly with the same scene if you try to reproduce the problem?
Do you use GPU for encoding (from GPU-based like NVEnc to just an OpenGL help of GPU)? In this case did you update graphics drivers?
Did you change hardware like RAM/CPU? Overclocking?
That's general questions.

3 (edited by Zabivodka 26-10-2019 20:58:14)

I'm not sure, it doesn't happen with real-time conversion, only transcoding. Yes I was using GPU as my transcoding profile, could that be the problem? (Just tried switching to GPU only and "do not change" nothing improved

Neither have I changed RAM/CPU nor overclocking.

The artifacts look like encoding/decoding errors. So. try another encoder first.

... and/or turn off hw decoder - set "code.tools.mpv_args" in All settings to "--hwdec=no"

Chainik wrote:

... and/or turn off hw decoder - set "code.tools.mpv_args" in All settings to "--hwdec=no"

How would I do that? I see the settings but I can't change them

Post's attachments

args.png, 31.23 kb, 555 x 540
args.png 31.23 kb, 216 downloads since 2019-11-09