Topic: mvtools2 update

Hi guys smile
Just wondering if you plan to synchronise your version of mvtools2 with the official 2.5.11.2?
There is a change in it that will be used in an upcoming version of a filter I use.

Re: mvtools2 update

No. And I can say even more - the next major version (3.1) will contain almost completely rewritten mvtools (under different name) and will be not compatible with mvtools2 itself.

But if the difference between 2.5.11.1 and 2.5.11.2 are just in several lines of code then I could make it in SVP 3.0.4 update wink

Chainik wrote:

- the next major version (3.1) will contain almost completely rewritten mvtools

wow chainik! great new!!!
some info about the new surprises that will be implemented? wink

Im sure that this release will rock!! since I use SVP dlls the scripts are working better than ever (Cpu usage)

Chainik
That would be great for SVP 3.0.4 smile It is a minor change.

travolter wrote:

some info about the new surprises that will be implemented?

I can't say now cause we're working on 10+ different ideas for quality improvement and I'm not sure which of them will still alive in release  big_smile

I hope there is a SmoothVideo "Player" without install avisynth or other plugins smile

edison
It's theoretically possible if someone, for example, will "insert" SVP inside madVR (between decoders and renderer)  smile

Does anyone know madshi personally?

9 (edited by vivan 01-09-2011 15:07:39)

А зачем персонально? Можно просто зайти в ветку на думе и спросить...

And why personally? You can just ask him at d9...

Моих знаний английского не хватит, что б связно попросить о такой фишке. Да и от "отцов русской демократии" многое зависит - не avisynth же интегрировать в рендер. А что тогда? Но, не спорю, было бы классно.

11 (edited by vivan 01-09-2011 15:12:34)

учитывая что есть сорцы mvtool'са - то, в принципе, ависинт не нужен. Можно собрать все в виде одной библиотеки, с помощью которой можно будет брать кадры в YV12 и строить промежуточные.
Но не думаю что madshi тут сможет чем-то помочь (тем более он пишет что сейчас очень сильно занят) - т.к. основная проблема не в прикручивании к рендереру, а к отвязке от ависинта. А там уже можно хоть форк MPC делать, хоть рендерер свой...

Since sources of mvtool are available - avisynth is not needed. You can collect all in a single library, that would take YV12 frame and interpolate intermediate frames.
And I don't think that madshi can help (also he said he is really busy now) - since main problem is not in adding SVP to renderer, but in disengagement from avisynth. And after that it will be possible to do anything - MPC fork, or new renderer...

comrades, here it is English forum

Ok. Ok. You are right! smile