Topic: What are the best settings for SVP? Default or custom?

Are the default presets ”Animation” and ”Film” the best there is or are there custom settings out there that are better?

Performance is not an issue.

Re: What are the best settings for SVP? Default or custom?

start with integer multiplier 24 fps -> 72 hz. use search

Thanks for the tip but I’ve already been doing that.

4 (edited by dlr5668 14-08-2019 15:40:13)

Tjoma wrote:

Thanks for the tip but I’ve already been doing that.

Can try this override but its subjective and based on hardware (not cpu but monitor)
drop in C:\Program Files (x86)\SVP 4\script

adaptive / uniform - 1m - 2m / sharp / 24px / X3 fps

Post's attachments

override.js 2.9 kb, 1299 downloads since 2019-08-14 

5 (edited by Tjoma 14-08-2019 17:46:29)

After putting in the override is there anything else you need to do? Do I have to make a custom profile with the "adaptive / uniform - 1m - 2m / sharp / 24px / X3 fps" settings that you mentioned as well?

PS: What artifact masking level do you prefer with these settings of yours?

EDIT: These settings are AMAZING! Thank you very much for sharing them! I can't honestly believe how much better it looks than the default preset..

I legit got tears of joy watching the latest episode of Kimetsu no Yaiba with them on because it looked so damn awesome!

Tjoma wrote:

After putting in the override is there anything else you need to do? Do I have to make a custom profile with the "adaptive / uniform - 1m - 2m / sharp / 24px / X3 fps" settings that you mentioned as well?

EDIT: These settings are AMAZING! Thank you very much for sharing them! I can't honestly believe how much better it looks than the default preset..

I legit got tears of joy watching the latest episode of Kimetsu no Yaiba with them on because it looked so damn awesome!

Can you please help me. I dont understand how or where to input his info.

Tjoma wrote:

What are the settings I use for Anime? Or Regular TV