1 (edited by Ratking 21-07-2019 09:17:29)

Topic: at 4k it will go to 60 fps but only on very lowest performance

I am only able to hit 60 fps when the bar for performance to quality is at the very left.  I am unsure how but when i slide it up passed that i am only getting at the 30-50 fps which is not even possible to watch movies with SVP on.  The movie is too slow and the audio does not match at all.  Not sure what i am suppos to do here.

I am also only able to hit 60 fps on MPC-HC 64 Bit but not the 32 bit... also on potplayer i can only hit around 40 fps with the slider to the left side. 

Gpu: 1070 Ti

CPu: i7 8700k

mobo: Gigabyte z370xp sli

Post's attachments

Untitled.png 447.42 kb, 83 downloads since 2019-07-21 

Re: at 4k it will go to 60 fps but only on very lowest performance

- don't even try to play it with 32-bit video player
- in the LAV Video Decoder properties, which device is selected? ensure you have NV card as an "active decoder". You can also try CUVID decoder instead of DXVA2
- ensure you have NV card selected in SVP -> App. settings -> GPU acceleration
- some people are play with SVP settings and forget about it wink ensure you have App. settings -> Add. options -> Processing threads = Auto

I am having no luck what so ever... I have tried your option btw is what i am refering to....  i would like to post another image with the madvr stats this time.. but i am unsure how to do that. ... my queue times are very bad 1-3/ 1-2/ 1-2/ 0-1.... i am dropping a lot of frames.... even at 45 fixed rate... with chroma >bicubic150 AR and image < Bicubic150 LL ... please help :I(((

Play -> Filters -> LAV video decoder
Hardware decoder to use: NVIDIA CUVID
Press OK and restart MPC-HC