1 (edited by Zewia 14-06-2020 12:47:33)

Topic: x

x

Re: x

Why do you think so?
Anyway, write to the email from your registered address and we'll figure out what happened.

3 (edited by Zewia 14-06-2020 12:48:48)

x

> Also, what do you mean by "write to the email from your registered address and we'll figure out what happened."?

if you have a license then it's associated with the email address
using that address, send a message to 'kd@svp-team.com'

Zewia wrote:

There are multiple PCs attached to it, despite me being the only one who should be accessing it.

If PC names are identical then it's possible that you changed hardware before, entered key again when prompt came and forgot about it.

6 (edited by Blackfyre 16-06-2019 08:47:23)

James D wrote:
Zewia wrote:

There are multiple PCs attached to it, despite me being the only one who should be accessing it.

If PC names are identical then it's possible that you changed hardware before, entered key again when prompt came and forgot about it.

Or even when overclocking sometimes the BIOS resets in the process, and when I go back on Windows, you have to re-enter details (it rarely happened, but it used to when I was overclocking and looking for a stable clock). Edit: just a note here, the BIOS on my MB has two slots, default is F6, and overclocked profile is version F7 of the BIOS, so it's likely that the reset only used to happen when the BIOS switched between the two on-board firmwares.

Or when you do a clean format of Windows 10 upgrades when they come out. In a week or so I will probably be doing a clean install of Windows 10 1903, so I will enter my details again.

So OP, go on your manager and remove all the PC's there, register your current PC. And if after a week or two there are a couple of more re-added, then there's an issue. Otherwise you can remove access to all PC's connected to it, and then just register your current PC.