Topic: SVP 4 with SVP 3 style GPU acceleration?

I found this information from Chainik:

Chainik wrote:

More precise rendering (floating point vs. integer math), correct rendering on frame edges, rendering in "linear light", bicubic subsampling.

Chainik wrote:

in fact CPU and GPU rendering was pixel-to-pixel identical in SVP 3.0.x (Interframe 1)

now with all that FP math and bicubic sampling GPU's result is more accurate and smooth BUT a little bit blurry

As such, is it possible to tweak the settings and have GPU acceleration like SVP 3 had as so to avoid the "blurriness" but still have GPU acceleration performance?

Or can the setting responsible for the blurriness being activated when GPU acceleration is on, be disabled and keep the rest?

Re: SVP 4 with SVP 3 style GPU acceleration?

try to uncomment "smooth.cubic = 0" line in script\override.js

Thanks Chainik, do I simply delete said line, or setting it to "1" also works? Can it be done via "User defined options"?

"uncomment" = "remove // from the beginning"

Ah I see, thanks!

I was under the impression that this setting would also resolve issues such as edge artifacting from GPU acceleration, such as this:
https://i.imgur.com/DTOkvdg.jpg

These artifacts as you know are more prominent on settings higher than 1m and shaders such as Complicated. Is there a different setting that can be disabled as so to have the CPU process these and avoid such artifacts, but still retain some GPU acceleration for performance?