Topic: How is 64-bit version of SVP?

Specifically, I wanna know about the media player like Potplayer and MP-HC. I would've tested it myself but I have so many settings and configuration so I would like to know before I convert to 64-bit.

Thanks, and I am looking forward to a favorable reply.

Re: How is 64-bit version of SVP?

It is not clear to me what you want to know.

Is SVP supported x64 players? Yes.
Is SVP work in x64 windows? Yes.

> before I convert to 64-bit.
What you are going to convert? hmm

TayyabKhalid wrote:

Specifically, I wanna know about the media player like Potplayer and MP-HC. I would've tested it myself but I have so many settings and configuration so I would like to know before I convert to 64-bit.

I used 32 bit PotPlayer all the time until yesterday on my old laptop (1st gen 2-core Intel)when I was tired of either poor performance or high temperatures.
After installing 64 bit PotPlayer which was also 1 year newer version and installing 64 bit SVP components in Adding components and modules I got better performance per CPU clocks at at least 5% thanks to this migration and it feels like even more in general (whether thanks to newer player or same 32>64 migration).

All in all very positive.

64-bit will not result in better performance or better temperatures. 64-bit refers to the addressable space - it has mostly to do with RAM

dejavecue wrote:

64-bit will not result in better performance or better temperatures. 64-bit refers to the addressable space - it has mostly to do with RAM

It's way deeper than "more RAM".