Topic: Reinstalling FFDShow with SVP

I installed a new K-Lite Codec Pack and it overrode FFDShow used by SVP; and it's currently not working probably because of that. I'm not finding a link to download the right version on the website, and I used the components installer to uninstall it, and then when I click to reinstall it, it doesn't install anything. Looks like a bug in the installer.

Where can I download the right version manually?

Re: Reinstalling FFDShow with SVP

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffdsho … y%20clsid/

Generic builds \ ffdshow_rev4533_20140929_clsid.exe

ah it's the latest version? I thought SVP required a specific version; perhaps it got patched to support any version afterwards?

This version works. It is official latest version. You don't need others.

Somehow it's still not working, not sure what's broken. I might try uninstall and reinstalling SVP.

After reinstalling (I chose to install also mvp x64 to try it), it says 32-bit core components aren't installed when playing in MPC-HC, and according to the setup utility, that's definitely installed. It looks like there are a few bugs with the installer.

To make mpv x64 work you need to install components:
[VPS_64] Core for Vapursynth 64-bit
[VPS_64] mpv video player

If you see the error about ffdShow 32-bit is not installed then you need to reinstall it official way. Via ffdShow installer.
SVP4 installer can show wrong situation about installed status of ffdShow if ffdShow was installed outside of the installer or inproperly (partialy) installed.