Topic: Better viewing experience using D3d11 option on Lav Filters nightly

I always be in the search of improve my viewing experience, for that I been grateful eternally to svp, so for all of you who share that feeling, I recommend try the lav filters d3d11 option , for mi at lest is best  and it gives great improve

I use Mpc-be x64, Madvr 0.92.4, Lav Filters 0.70.2.77

2 (edited by TayyabKhalid 02-10-2017 01:11:30)

Re: Better viewing experience using D3d11 option on Lav Filters nightly

Drakko01 wrote:

I always be in the search of improve my viewing experience, for that I been grateful eternally to svp, so for all of you who share that feeling, I recommend try the lav filters d3d11 option , for mi at lest is best  and it gives great improve

This sounds interesting, how do I use this D3D11 option for LAV filters, could you please put up some instructions?

Drakko01 wrote:

4 (edited by dlr5668 02-10-2017 08:44:32)

Drakko01 wrote:

meh, u better start using things like Reclock (0 dropped frames with integer SVP multiplier) and madvr remove banding, ringing, advanced Chroma scaling and so on

TayyabKhalid wrote:
Drakko01 wrote:

This sounds interesting, how do I use this D3D11 option for LAV filters, could you please put up some instructions?

Its simply an option in lav filters video option , go to filters , lav video filters on the tab hardware acceleration select d3d11.

dlr5668 wrote:
Drakko01 wrote:

meh, u better start using things like Reclock (0 dropped frames with integer SVP multiplier) and madvr remove banding, ringing, advanced Chroma scaling and so on

The only thing I dont use that you mentioned is Reclock, I use madvr with ngu scaling, anti-ringing and most of the benefits of this program, mostly 1080p videos upscale to 4k, and when change this option (D3D11 lav filters) at least for my looks way better .