Topic: Need to hire someone with experience with SVP

I downloaded the professional version and starting playing with it, but there are too many options to figure out, so I would like to hire someone to do the following in the highest settings possible.

1. Convert a 30fps>60fps and have that video downloaded as 60fps mp4
2. Convert a 30fps>120fps and have that video downloaded as a 120fps mp4
3. Convert a 60fps>120fps and have that video downloaded as a 120fps mp4

Re: Need to hire someone with experience with SVP

I'll do it for 1000€

Anyone else who takes it serious, I am still looking for someone.

try to read User manual - it's free wink

and this's not a rocket science

5 (edited by Mystery 24-08-2017 18:07:26)

SVP Pro won't do offline conversion and encoding. You need to follow guides explaining the process with Avisynth.

You'll also get better quality by using FrameRateConverter although it will be much slower.

Easiest way is to run it through my Yin Media Encoder (part of the Natural Grounding Player package) and it will do everything automatically. I'm working on a new version that converts using FrameRateConverter but that's not yet released.

How much do you offer? I could run your video through it and send you the output if it's worth it, but if it's $20 and would take 1 day of computer processing, that wouldn't be worth it.

Thank You for the info, I will send you a private message.

Mystery wrote:

SVP Pro won't do offline conversion and encoding. You need to follow guides explaining the process with Avisynth.

You'll also get better quality by using FrameRateConverter although it will be much slower.

Easiest way is to run it through my Yin Media Encoder (part of the Natural Grounding Player package) and it will do everything automatically. I'm working on a new version that converts using FrameRateConverter but that's not yet released.

How much do you offer? I could run your video through it and send you the output if it's worth it, but if it's $20 and would take 1 day of computer processing, that wouldn't be worth it.

AFAIK there's no private messaging here but you can contact me on doom9

> AFAIK there's no private messaging here
see the top right corner, right under the logo

Go to PM under the top right hand side you will see my message.

Mystery wrote:

AFAIK there's no private messaging here but you can contact me on doom9