Topic: "SVP 4 Pro has stopped working" while assessing system performance

As stated in the title, the system performance tool crashes during assessment. The point where it crashes "GPU-based frame rendering".

I'm using the latest version of SVP 4 Pro with latest graphics drivers on an i7 7500U processor with Intel HD 620.

I'm using SVP with MPV, and I noticed that MPV crashes a lot during playback. I thought this might be related to the failure of the performance tool, but I have a to do a bit more testing before I know for sure.

Any help with getting the performance tool to work would be appreciated.

Re: "SVP 4 Pro has stopped working" while assessing system performance

and the video driver version is...?

Oh man I updated to the latest driver (version 4664) right after I got the laptop back from the repair a week ago, but apparently somehow the driver didn't get selected, causing the laptop to run on the old driver, even though the new one was already installed.

I just selected the new driver in Device Manager and was able to run the assessment tool.

I'm at work right now so I can't test any actual video, but I'll check it once I get home and will report back.

The assessment works now, but now it appears that the audio increasingly to lag behind the video for some sources. I'll open a separate topic for that though.