1 (edited by Alex 08-02-2019 08:55:15)

Topic: [deleted]

asdasasasds

Re: [deleted]

I don't doubt you'll have encountered this page whilst searching around...

http://www.spirton.com/convert-videos-to-60fps/

It was last updated a year and a half ago and I haven't done any such conversions for 2 years now (nor have any idea if it'll work on Windows 10 as I was using Windows 7) but this page was where I'd go to get the methods on processing my videos and despite it being a bit of a long winded chore the first few times - you should pay extreme attention to the instructions as it is pretty easy to overlook some odd detail that screws it up - I got good results from it. I had a load of old 15fps stuff shot on an old digital camera. It never looked good and was rather jerky but this method worked wonders and with all the new frames added, the motion was supersmooth.

So, it might test your patience and be careful about AviSynth since he uses a different one to that used in SVP from what I remember, but it might be worth your while and you should get the results you're after via this method.

3 (edited by Alex 08-02-2019 08:55:20)

sadasdasasd

Capturing the screen while playing anime with SVP enabled can be good enough for Youtube big_smile

> "Natural Grounding Player" (honestly that whole piece of software and the idea behind it is... weird, I just don't trust it)

afaik you don't need to understand what the hell is "natural grounding", you just press on "convert" button or what it's called there...

5 (edited by Alex 08-02-2019 08:55:25)

asdasdasddsa

6 (edited by Alex 08-02-2019 08:55:42)

sadasdasas

Chainik wrote:

Capturing the screen while playing anime with SVP enabled can be good enough for Youtube big_smile

> "Natural Grounding Player" (honestly that whole piece of software and the idea behind it is... weird, I just don't trust it)

afaik you don't need to understand what the hell is "natural grounding", you just press on "convert" button or what it's called there...

I agree on this. Use svp for 60 fps, then use a recording program to record the video. I used mirillis action which can record relatively small videos.

8 (edited by Alex 08-02-2019 08:55:29)

asdasdasasasd

Alex wrote:
Duckers wrote:
Chainik wrote:

I agree on this. Use svp for 60 fps, then use a recording program to record the video. I used mirillis action which can record relatively small videos.

I say again, my computer can't handle running SVP and recording at the same time.

It can barely run SVP normally. Just turning on "decrease grid step" ruins the playback. SVP runs just on the edge of lagging by itself on my machine.

Then simply get an external capture card. I use Hauppauge HD PVR2 gaming edition when i am recording console gameplays

10 (edited by Alex 08-02-2019 08:54:50)

asdasdasd

Alex wrote:

And cost hundreds of dollars, and I'll probably be getting a new computer within a year anyway.

I guess I'll just try to get the long method done. I tried NGP but upon trying to open the Media Encoder the error "an unhandled exception occurred" is thrown.

100 bucks is what  paid for it. WEll, it's better than paying 4 times more for a proper cpu or gpu.

12 (edited by Alex 08-02-2019 08:54:38)

sadasdasdss

13 (edited by Alex 08-02-2019 08:54:22)

sadasdasdas

Alex
Video looks good

15 (edited by Alex 08-02-2019 08:54:10)

sdasdasdas